Xtrainers

Hi Ladies..

Wow, I thought I checked in over the weekend.

Ok, we just hung out at home. It was really nice here yesterday. So we spent some time outside on the deck soaking up the sun. Very relaxing..

Workouts: Today I started the June rotation and did Strong and Heavy PHA. We did 2 walks today which was so nice. Yesterday was just a walk no videos. Saturday I did Upper body stacked and most of Party rocking step 2.

Lisa: Sorry about the beach trip...We went one summer and it ended up being a weekend there was a hurricane coming. The winds were so bad the sand was hitting us and it hurt.

Lannette: We were cool Saturday and Sunday. Yesterday was very nice. Didn't get as much rain as we thought. But, we did get some..

Talk to you all tomorrow..

Hi Ladies

It’s gorgeous here today! Have to enjoy it before the heat moves in.

Today was John Garey Beg Stability Chair modified up 48m, Leslie 1 mile with toning balls 14m, Karen Voight Great Weighted WO UB only 20m, Spine mobility & Deep Squats 10m

Have a great day!

Hi ladies

Today was CL Strong Upper Body plus Core, a walk and a CDorner Mobility Stretch.

Temps are suppose to be in the 80’s starting on Saturday. Cannot wait :)

Have a great day.

Hi ladies..

Checking in with Day 2 of the June rotation: Rev'd up rumble....We also went for our walk this morning. It was a lovely day here today..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi ladies

Today was Chiseled Lower Body and Stretch Max segment #1. No walk as it‘s raining again.

Have a great day.

Hi Ladies

Cloudy but pleasant here.
Lisa, our weather has been all over the place and it sounds like yours is too!

Kathy, are you following Cathe’s June rotation or your own?

Today was PSI Jump-Board workout 24m, Marjolein YT Reformer Tone&Tighten Arms 10m, Stott Simple Stretches 42m, Dead hang, back extension, deep squats 10m

Hi Ladies:

Lannette: I am following Cathe's June rotation. I spend too much time deciding what workout to do. I like just knowing. I sometimes will sub a Live workout in there to mix it up.

Lisa: we have had few showers off and on today..

Checking in with 2 walks: one in the morning and then a short one for a break this afternoon. I did Strong and sweaty ramped up upper body. I saw that Cathe was cleared for workouts again and she filmed a Live today with a class. Looks like everyone is back. Good to see the class again.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi ladies:

Today was a WB mix of Cardio Slam and LI Sweat. I will do some yoga later.

It‘d been raining for two days so no walks. The weekend weather is suppose to be high 80’s so I will take the rain. We are definitely going to the beach tomorrow!

Lannette - Kathy is SO good at following rotations. Me not so much :)

Have a great day.

Hi Ladies
So glad to read that Cathe is back in the gym!

Beautiful day today. The cool before the heat.

Today was Mimi Solaire Deep Stretch 60m, Deep squats, dead Hang, spinal extension on the Pilates arc 10m

Our wild song birds always go crazy in response to the sound track of Deep Stretch.

Hi Ladies,

Our humidity was 90% this morning. Great for the skin, not so great for the mood. :rolleyes:

Today was Stott Essential Stability Chair 45m, Walk Cardio 15m, Fluidity Barre Beg/Int 27m, Arm Hoops 8m

Hi Ladies..

Super hot here today. I think it is around 91. Love it!!

We went for our walk this morning. I also did Pyramid Upper Body. Yesterday was pyramid lower body.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Ladies,

I’m glad you’re enjoying your hot weather! Our gym was 65 this morning thanks to the way the forest breezes flow through the windows at night. The humidity was 97% so it’s a dehumidifier day.

Today was Stott Bounce & Tone 50m, Mimi Solaire Deep Stretch Hips & Legs 20m, Deep squats, Dead Hangs & Pilates Arc extensions 15m

It’s beautiful here despite the heat and humidity! Can’t take our short summer for granted!

Hi ladies:

Major heat wave here as well. Yesterday was in the high 80‘s near 90 but humidity was 51%. The beach was glorious. Today is just as hot and more humid. I look forward to this all year :)

Yesterday was a rest day and today was CL #55 Low Impact Cardio and Weights with Step, a walk and yoga.

Have a great day!

Hi Ladies,

Busy day here!

Today was Gaiam Pilates Bodyband 35m, Cardio Walk 15m, Deep squats, Dead Hangs & Pilates Arc extensions & spinal mobilization 20m

Have a great evening!

Hi Ladies:

We were super hot this weekend too. 95 yesterday....

Checking in with Imax 4 today and Cardio Party yesterday...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Ladies!

Today was PSC Jump Board II With Props 32m, Karen Voight Firm Arms & Abs 40m, Deep Squats, Dead Hang, Arc extension 10m
This was so much fun!

Hi ladies..

Checking in with our walk and ICE Chiseled Upper Body. That is a great workout..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi ladies

Kathy - I love both the ICE Chiseled workouts!

Today was Yvette Cardio Step Leg Burnout, a walk and yoga. Man Yvette can MOVE :)

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.