Xtrainers

Hi Ladies!

Today was Stott Pilates Dynamic Balance on Stability Ball 40m, Gilad Step Aerobics sections 1&2 20m, Mimi Solaire Hips/Legs 20m, Deep Squats, Dead Hangs Arc Extension 10m

Have a great day!

Hi Ladies,

Today was Aeropilates Intro Horizontal Rebounding 25m, Fluidity Beg/Rehab 27m, Stott Pilates Secret to Weight Loss Pilates Segment 16m, Squats/Dead Hang/Arc 10m

It’s cooler here but I hope you both are enjoying the hot weather you love.

Good Morning!
It’s a restorative day for me. I did
Stott Zenga Mini-Stability Ball Focus on Breathing and Muscular Release 45m, Deep Squats, Dead Hang, Pilates Arc Extension 5m

I love this Stott dvd!

Hi ladies

Today was Perfect 30 LI Hiit plus pyramid Hiit and Extended Stretch.

Lannette I think I mentioned before that I’ve tried Pilates multiple times but it really does nothing for my body. It’s a shame say I do like to cross train.

Kathy how are the kids doing?

Have a great day

Lisa, yes you have mentioned that. Even though produced by Stott the workout I did today isn’t actually Pilates.

There’s an old running saying that “Your mileage may vary.” Basically it means different strokes for different folks. I think this is really true. Luckily for me my body loves and responds beautifully to Pilates.

Hi Ladies..

Rainy all day here. Still following the June rotation. Today was Rockout Knockout. Yesterday I did Perfect 30 Low impact. Sunday is my 2nd vaccine shot. So hopefully I will ok Sunday and Monday. Vic and Chris were ok when they got their shot last week.

Lisa: Kids are doing well. Lauren and hubby went to visit his Grandparents in Delaware this weekend. I am going tomorrow to check on her Kitty. Chris is working. No school this summer. All good.

Hi Lannette: I have only done Pilates a few times. I did like it. I will have to do it again...

Talk to you all tomorrow..

Hi Ladies,

I’m going to take a break from checking in for a while. I’ve felt bad about how little Cathe I do these days and still taking up space on her forums for a while.

I looked at my present rotation and the benefits and results I’m getting from it and realized that I’ll be riding the Pilates train for at least until Cathe’s latest preorder arrives and even after.

I’m totally self-motivating and never miss a day of doing some type of movement - even now that my massage practice is open three days a week.

Thank you for being willing to have a square peg as part of your check in! Enjoy your workouts, families and the remainder of the summer.

Kathy, I hope that your vaccination symptoms were minimal.

Hi ladies

Lannette I will miss you. Please don’t feel like you cannot check in because you are not doing Cathe workouts. I go through stretches as well where I turned the other instructors.

Kathy How are you feeling after the second shot? I am glad that the kids are doing well!

Yesterday was a rest day and today was Yvette cardio step agility Circuit, a walk and yoga.

Have a great day

Hi ladies

Today was CL PHA 3 and ICE Extended Stretch #1. No walk as it’s raining AGAIN

After our beautiful heatwave, its been raining and gray. I hope it clears up soon, This weather is like September not mid June!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Doing well today. Sunday night I had a fever all night. Yesterday I had body aches. My arm was so so sore. But, I am done with my shots. Yeah! Feel better knowing I have that done. Thanks for asking!

Our weather has been awesome the last couple of days. We sat outside on the deck last night and today. Love it.

Ok, so this weekend no workouts. I did a lot of housecleaning on Saturday since I didn't know how I would feel Sunday. Yesterday I was not feeling well. So today I did Perfect pump lower body and will continue on with the June rotation tomorrow with Body weight and Band workout.

Bye Lannette. Anytime you want to join back in feel free...

Ok, talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

I am sorry you had such a strong reaction to the 2nd shot but it‘s great that you are done!

The weather has been beautiful here as well!

Today was Yvette Step Boxing, Yoga and a walk.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Thanks Yeah, arm feels even better today. Yes glad it is done. It was so nice here today. A gentle breeze with a high of 79 I think. Our morning walk was heavenly! We also took an evening walk and sat outside on the deck. Just an awesome day! Workout as at lunch Body weight and bands from the LITE series. Great workout. Love band workouts...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was CL #249 Cardio Muscle Fusion (LOVE!) a walk and Sydney Cummings Stretch for Sore Muscles.

We have been laying in the sun at lunchtime all week. We have the same weather here and very low humidity.

Have a great day!

HI Lisa:

Great idea laying in the sun at lunch. We sit out on the deck and eat sometimes if we don't have meetings. I also will use lunch to workout.

Checking in with our morning and evening walks. Super awesome weather again. Workout was Afterburn....

Talk to you tomorrow...

HI Lisa:

Another beautiful day. No walk today. Vic went to see his mom in PA. So I got skipped and did Rhythmic Step today...

Talk to you soon...

Hi Kathy:

Yesterday was a rest day and today was CL Total Body Mashup a walk and yoga.

Weather here is beautiful as well. We were at the beach yesterday.

Happy Father‘s Day to VIc!

Have a great day

Hi Kathy:

Happy Summer Solstice!

Today was Yvette Cardio and Bad Mashup (that seems to be the theme the last two days!) a walk and yoga

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.