Xtrainers

Hi Kathy:

I sent you a PM.

Happy Mother’s Day!

Yesterday was a rest day and today was CL Body Rock Bootcamp, a walk and a Sydney Cummings Stretch.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Going to rest today. My body is a little SORE. I will probably do a walk later.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Lisa and Kathy

Thank you for allowing me to join your check in.

Today was KY + Cadillac 11m, Stott Home Reformer 45m, Cathe Step Boss Intermediate Step 21m, Perfect HIIT Extended Stretch 8m

Have a great day!

Hi all

Today was CL metabolic upper body, a walk and yoga.

I’ve recently rediscovered Sarah Beth yoga and I am really enjoying it!

Have a great day!

Hi,

Today was KY + Cadillac 11m, Aeropilates Rebounding + UB 30m, Fluidity Seat & Thigh 20m

Lisa, I’ve heard of Sarah Beth yoga but never experienced it. Is it streaming?

Welcome Lannette!!

Weather has been cooler here. But we able to get those walks done. YEAH!!

Checking in with Lower Body Blast yesterday and today was LITE Metabolic Blast. I got most of that done before my internet went out and needed to be reset. Oh well!

Talk to you tomorrow..

Thanks for the welcome Kathy and hello to all.
It’s cooler here too. We had a few periods of sleet yesterday. Despite that, a hummingbird flew around outside our French doors this morning to let us know to hang the feeders. :)

Today was KY + Cadillac 11m, Stott Precision & Control Stability Circle 44m, Cardio walk 14m, Stott Simple Stretches 42m

It was a long one but I really enjoyed it.

Hi ladies:

Lannette - SaraBeth is on YouTube. She actually has quite a few workouts on there for free.

Our weather has been beautiful - high 60’s to low 70’s with no humidity. Real Spring weather!

Today was Yvette Moderate Impact Step plus Core, a walk and yoga.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

We started off cool. But the sun came out today and it was so nice. We got 2 walks in again today. Then I tackled Gym style chest and triceps. Great workout just too many pushups!

Lannette: Where do you live? I am in Manassas Virginia which is a suburb of DC.

Lisa: Loving the spring weather!

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi all

Today was CL Metabolic Lower Body, a walk and SaraBeth yoga. I love when Cathe does a ”series” in the Live workouts. It‘s helpful with rotations.

It’s going to be in the mid 70’s the next few days. I will definitely be in the yard at lunchtime:)

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy and Lisa,

Kathy, I’m in the White Mountains of NH. Pretty far north.
We say we only have three seasons Summer, Winter and road work. It’s true. I had a dental cleaning on Tuesday and hit roadwork twice.

Lisa, it’s beautiful here today! It might hit 60 today! We’re going to take a nice long walk.

Today was Aeropilates horizontal rebounding/LB 35m (First time I did this one and I’m not sure about it.) Fluidity Beg/Rehab 27m (Used balls to connect my inner thighs on some ab-work which really helped me hold my obliques.)

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa and Kathy,

Active recovery today - KY + Cadillac 15m, Stott the Secret to a Strong Back 35m

Another beautiful day! Hope you both enjoy your day!

Hi Lannette and Kathy:

Today was CL Hiit It Strike It Crunch It and yoga. I took a short walk to get coffee as well.

The weather is beautiful-high 70’s and low humidity. Amazing!

Have a great day

Hi Ladies..

Lannette: I have never been to your state. I have always wanted to visit up north..

We had a beautiful day here today. We were in the 70s too. I had my annual physical today. So I took the day off. Great day!

Checking in with Lift It Hiit It Legs. Yesterday I did a Live cardio workout. We also did our walk today and yesterday...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Everyone,

Kathy, I’d suggest visiting in the summer if you’re a hiker or winter if you’re a skier.

Its sunny and near 70 today! AND the leaves are opening on our trees.

Today was KY + Cadillac 11m, Stott Intermediate Stability Chair 40m, Cardio Walking 15m, Karen Voight Yoga Flow 25

I have to get our hummingbird feeders filled and up! The little guys are flying around the windows as if to tell us to get their food up.

Hi Ladies..

Lannette, My mom is big on the hummingbird feeders. They are nice to watch.

We went for a 3 mile walk this morning. It was such a beautiful day here. Lauren was over for lunch. Then Vic and I did some gardening and sat outside until about 8pm. Love the summer and getting to sit outside. No workout just the walk for today..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Good Morning,

Kathy, We like to sit on our upstairs porch and watch the hummers, as we call them. It’s really relaxing.

Your walk sounds wonderful

Today was KY + Cadillac 11m, Stott Bounce & Tone 50m, Fluidity Beg/Rehab 27m

We’re enjoying more gorgeous weather here! I hope you are too! Have a great day everyone!

Hi all

Yesterday was a rest day and today CL Cardio Muscle Fusion, a walk and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

I have been as far north as Canada but never visited NH. Been all the way to FL south, Midwest and West. So far I like the Northeast the best but West Coast (CA, NV) are a very close second :)

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.