Xtrainers

Hi Lisa,

Another chilly windy day here. But, the sun was out. We took our walk at lunch today. I think the extra walking is making me feel hungrier too. Oh well.

Checking in with Total body metabolic workout. I love that one.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was Knockout Rockout and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

The governor of NY just closed for another month so I am expecting NJ to do the same. I really hope this doesn’t go into the Summer....

Have a great day

Hi Kathy

Today was Fit Body Live and a short walk. I may try to get a stretch in later but I am tired today.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa,

Ended up resting yesterday. Just was a little sore in my lower back. Today I did Muscle Endurance...

Still waiting for warm weather. Sun in and out with wind and cool.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today was cardio core circuit live a 30 minute walk and yoga.

My low back has been bothering me for a few weeks now. Under normal circumstances I get a massage every 2 weeks and I haven't had one since the beginning of March. My body is really starting to feel it.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Sorry about your back. Hope you find relief. Does a heating pad work? I use that when mine is really acting up.

Checking in today with a rest day. Vic and I went for a walk. But, no video....

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

The heating pad helps a little bit but I really need the regular massages to keep it in check.

Today was cardio strength blast live and yoga. It’s damp and chilly here today so I do not know if we will walk.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Luckily, we had a beautiful day with a little sun in and out...The temps were in the 60s. We went for 2 walks.

Checking in with Cardio Core Circuit...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

The sun actually made an appearance yesterday so we did end up taking a walk. It’s hard to pull Ryan away from his work...

Today was All Out LI HIIT and a stretch.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Glad you were able to get out. We had another beautiful day. We did a lunch walk since Vic didn't get out of bed in time this morning to grab 2 walks. I also did Cardio Circuit Blast on demand.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

I WISH Ryan would sleep in. His alarm goes off every morning at 430 which wakes me up....

Today was Total Body Giant Sets Live and a stretch.

I may get a walk in later if it warms up. Its 46 degrees here today. Way too cold for me!

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Yes, it was cold here this morning... We got a walk in at lunch. After work, I did All out low impact Hiit.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was strong total body live and a 30 minute Jessica Smith power walk. It’s chilly and rainy and I had enough of outside waiting on line to get into Whole Foods for groceries.

I am getting a tad cranky about being locked down for the past 6 weeks. I know it has to be done but it’s getting very very old:confused:.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with a walk yesterday and today I did Les Mills Combat with Lauren. I wasn't in to that one. I like Cathe MUCH better.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was you can do anything for a minute live, a walk and yoga and today was cardio slam plus abs and a 30 minute walk

I never clicked with Les Mills. Do you have his streaming service?

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Yes, Lauren has the streaming Les Mills. She does that program at the gym and decided since it was closed now that she would stream it. It was ok. Takes getting used to. It is a lot of syncing to music and stuff.

Checking in with Hi Reps today and a walk this afternoon...

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Today was a short walk and yoga.

I haven’t had a rest day since a week ago Saturday and I am really feeling it.

Have a great day

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.