Xtrainers

Hi Lisa,

Went for a easier workout today. I am feeling it in my legs today. It was so beautiful outside, we did 2 walks totaling 4 miles. I also did ploy hit two and abs two. However, I modified by doing it on the floor.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

I am so sorry I forgot your birthday with all this madness! Happy Belated Birthday!

Today was cardio boxing with metabolic conditioning Live.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Don’t even think about it. I forget all the time.

Checking in with the live boot camp for today. It was a good one for sure.

By the way, remind me when your birthday is? want to remember too...

Hi Kathy

Today was Touchup training live. Really good workout.

My bday is July 21st. I am hoping we are out of lockdown by then :)

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

I hope we are out of our homes by your birthday!!!

Ended up resting today. Vic and I went to get some groceries today. I will finish up the April rotation and then probably start up the May one. It looks good too.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today was Yvette no equipment Cardio and yoga.

Whole foods around here only allows one family member at a time so I have been grocery shopping alone. ;(

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy:

Today was Stepped up Bootcamp Live a 40 minute walk and 10 minutes yoga.

The weather here is beautiful.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

We had a beautiful weather day too. We went for a walk at lunch and then came back and ate our lunch outside. It was a little windy. But soooo nice.

Checking in with PHA. The original on demand.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

It’s chilly here today but not terrible. It’s suppose to get COLD this weekend .

Checking in with Yvette’s Cardio Mix ,up a 30 minute walk and yoga.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa,

Same here a little chiller. We did walk twice today. But chilly.

Checking in with kick max.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Today was Lower Body Upper Body Dumbbell Challenge Live. REALLY good. A full body workout including abs in an hour.

No walk today. Its damp and cold. I just cant do it :)

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

Vic and I went for our walk this morning. It was chilly out. At lunch, I did Cathe live Muscle Max no step.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

Today was Yvette Cardio Kickboxing, a short walk and a Sydney Cummings Stretch. The Yvette workout was awesome - 68 minutes of kickboxing, waist work and a long yoga stretch afterward.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

I have never tried that workout. Sounds like a great workout. Do you subscribe to the streaming or do you have dvds?

Checking in with a walk this afternoon and Live: Old School Cardio plus kickboxing.

They tell us we’re in for cold weather here the next week days. I hate it. I want warm! My nose starts running when it is cold and windy!!

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was Fit and Firm Live. Another great workout.

Both Yvette Bachman and Sydney Cummings post workouts on YouTube, so they are free! I love them both.

It's cold and raining here as well and they are using the "S" word for this weekend. Its May...

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

I know I heard that S word. Vic is not happy. He has his garden and flowers planted already.

Checking in with a walk and Live: Better Body Bootcamp.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Happy mother’s Day!

Today was Kickboxing and Core Live, a 30 minute walk and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

It’s warmer here today and we are supposed to go up to 63°. It was in the 30’s yesterday .

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

Happy Mother’s Day!! Hope it’s a great one.

Checking in with a LesMills cardio with Lauren..yesterday I ended up cleaning the house with no workout.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.