Xtrainers

Hi Lisa,

We had a cool day thanks to the breeze. But, we did get a walk in at lunch.

Today was Live: Total Body Tone Up.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was Yvette Bachman Cardio and Light Weights and a Sydney Cummings Stretch. The Yvette workout was outstanding!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

Beautiful day here. Sun is out and a little windy . We got outside for a walk at lunch. After work, it was Live: Cardio Hiit plus abs...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa:

Decided to walk twice no video or live workout today.. Beautiful day here today. Finally...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa,

Checking in with a walk this morning and maybe another later. Lunchtime workout Body weight and bands.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

I had to give up the walks in addition to the workouts everyday. I was eating NON STOP lol.

We did get a bit of good news today - our beaches will be open for Memorial Day WOO HOO!

Today was Time to Hiit It Low Impact Live and a Sydney Cummings Stretch.

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy

Today was ICE Metabolic TB Live.

It’s a beautiful day today. We laid in the sun for a few hours this afternoon:)

Have a great day

Hi Lisa,

We had a beautiful day here too in the 80s..Love it! We did not walk today. Vic's allergies were getting him this morning.

Workout today was Kickmax...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a walk and today a walk and yoga.

We have had beautiful weather here since Friday and I have been taking full advantage of it with laying in the backyard.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Well we had a beautiful Saturday. It was warm in the 80s and sunny. We spent most of the day outside on the deck. Today, it was a little cooler and cloudy Oh well!

Checking in yesterday with Lean Legs & abs and a walk. Today was just a walk. Decided I needed to rest....

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with Imax 4 today. I ended up doing it on 6" since my back was a little sore today. We also ent for a couple of walks today....

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was Yvette's Medicine Ball HIIT. She is no joke!

Margaret's is graduating from her Master's program today. Of course the ceremony is online :)

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

Congratulations to Margaret!! That’s awesome!! What an achievement! Tell her congratulations...

Checking in with a short walk since it was waaaay too windy. Upper body tri-sets from LIS.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Thank you on Margaret. She works really hard. I don’t know where she gets it from lol. She has a job that starts on June1 while she applies to Med School. It’s a research position at the hospital which will improve her resume.

It was crazy windy here yesterday as well. Today is better but not really May weather.

Today was PHA 3 Live. This may be one of my favorite PHA’s. We also took a few short walks to pick up Starbucks and lunch. I am SO happy my local Starbucks is back open for curbside pickup. I was driving 20 minutes for a while!

Have a good night.

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with a couple of walks today. I also did PHA 3 from the DVD. I will have to try the live one. I don't think I have done it. I forget though. Yesterday I did Live Cardio Hiit plus abs and like 15 minutes into it I am thinking " I think I just did this one. Oh well...We got a walk in yesterday too.

They are saying we will have good weather starting Saturday. Tomorrow is looking like rain. Maybe a rest day on everything. We will see. I almost rested today. But, I pushed myself to do today's workout!!

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

I think the Live PHA’s are better than the DVD’s.

Looks like we are a day behind you weather wise. Its’s supposed to rain this afternoon and tomorrow and Sunday and Monday look better. It’s just not that warm here. We are always on the beach for Memorial Day weekend but the high’s are only suppose to be in the 60’s. That’s too cool for me.

Today was Yvette Kickbox and Abs, a walk and yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

The day started out dreary. But, the sun came out about 3 or so. I worked until about 2:30 and then we walked. NO workout with Cathe today. Just the walk...needed to rest a little.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.