Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

Today was Compound Giant Sets Live. This is one of my favorites.

I had BBOD for a while but it didn’t thrill me. I had all the P90Xs Insanity Turbo Jam etc on DVD so all I used were the new workouts. You could try it for a month for free I believe.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

I might give the others a try and see how I like them...

Checking in with a couple of walks and Live Express Your Step That was a really good one!.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa:

Just a walk this morning for today. Vic and I went to get some groceries this afternoon. Then back home.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a short walk and today Total Body Giant Sets Live and yoga.

We went to Whole Foods yesterday and they were limiting the number of shoppers going into the store. It was great not that many in the store at once and there was a decent amount of food. We are also trying to do take out as much as possible to support the local businesses that are still open. I really feel for them.

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

Yes, I agree on helping the local businesses. I hope they are all able to hang in there and this doesn't last too long.

Yesterday was a short workout Live Cardio Express Challenge. We had to take the dogs to the vet for their checkup. Today was a walk this morning and the Live from last week Total Body Blast..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was a WB mix of RWH HIIT 1 and 2 plus Abs and yoga.

We are walking and doing yoga every day in addition to workouts. It’s hard being home all the time.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was LI HIIT Circuit Live a walk and yoga. Today was the original PHA plus Abs. I doubt I will walk today as it’s cold and rainy. I will definitely be getting my yoga in later. It’s keeping me sane.

I hope you and your family are doing well.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

We are walking each day too. Yesterday I did Step Boss: Step Sync and today I as going to do some yoga. But, had a lot of work to do. Vic and I took another walk after work. So, 2 walks today...

We are all doing well.

Stay safe and healthy!!

Hi Kathy

Today was Cardio Boxing And Metabolic Conditioning Live a walk and yoga.

It’s a beautiful day!

Have a great day

HI Lisa:

Checking in with Fit tower legs & glutes and a walk....

We had a beautiful day too!!

Talk to you tomorrow.

HI Lisa:

Checking in yesterday with Live arms on the ball and abs. We also took 2 walks yesterday. Today some weeding and a walk this morning. Not sure if we will do another walk. It is beautiful outside...

Hope you and your family are well.

Hugs,

Hi Kathy

Saturday and Sunday were rest days. It rained all weekend and it’s not looking great today. It’s not been great for walking...

It was supposed to be an active recovery week for me with just walking and yoga but I don’t know as the weather is not cooperating.

I did LI Sweat this morning and yoga later.

They are now saying another month for lockdown in this area. It’s tough.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

We had a beautiful day here. My workout was our long walk this morning. My upper body was sore from Saturday's workout. Mainly chest and lats.. Tomorrow I may do a bootcamp workout.

Yeah VA is on lock down now. So, we are in the house now for a while!

Stay safe!

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with a couple of walks and Live: Circuit Crush. Kinda of an overcast and cooler day.

Stay Safe!!

Hi Kathy

I cannot believe it’s April!

Yesterday was KCM Cardio Quick Fix and yoga. Today will be a walk and yoga.

We are back to sunny weather. It’s chilly but I will take it!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

We had a semi nice day. The sun peeked out a few times.

Checking in with a walk and Live Jabs and kicks..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was a few walks and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

Cathe’s April rotation looks pretty good so I think I will start that on Sunday.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa,

I was thinking the April rotation looked good too. I am tired of deciding on what to do. I may start this weekend.

Checking in with the Live from today. Legs and core on the mat.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.