Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

I have been feeling a little like that too. Nothing is thrilling me either...

Resting today.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today was Flex Train and yoga.

The weather is beautiful here!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Beautiful day today in the 70s....

Checking in today with Fit Split Pull Day and yesterday I did the Fit Split Push Day. I am feeling the sore muscles today...

Talk to you tomorrow

Hi Kathy

Today was KCM Trim Down. This was a great workout that alternates boxing drills and compound weight work.

It was 70 degrees here as well. I hope it keeps up!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

Another warm beautiful day!!!

Checking in with the Live from last week. Cardio kickboxing, low impact Hiit and abs.

Talk to you tomorrow

Hi Kathy

Metabolic Meltdown today.

Is your area affected by the coronavirus? Ryan is full remote for the foreseeable future. They are trying to limit the numbers going in and out of NYC

Have a great day

HI Lisa:

We have had a lot of closures today due to the virus. We don't have many cases I don't think. But, they are closing some of the bases and the schools. Probably some government agencies too. So far I am still going in. But, we will see on Monday...I worked at home yesterday to test our disaster plans and see if we can do our payment processing remotely.

So much going on haven't done a workout since Tuesday other than my morning elliptical workout..

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Lisa:

Checking in today with Live: Fit Tower Bootcamp 2. It was a great workout. I was wondering if you have the beachbody on demand app? If so, do you like it. I have seen it on facebook and wondered if it would be a good supplement to Cathe.

Talk to you later..

Hi Lisa:

Wow that Bootcamp Fit tower I did yesterday has really left me some DOMS. Mostly in my quads. Awesome!

Checking in today with Live: Keep the cardio coming.

Hope your having a great weekend. We are keeping to the house. Just went to the grocery store yesterday and church...

Thank to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was LI Conditioning Live and yoga.

We have a lot of restrictions in this area. Churches movie theaters gym etc all closed. Restaurants are take out only.

It really necessary at this point. The cases keep on going up which is not good.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

We have the same restrictions here. Vic, Lauren, and I are all working at home for at least the next couple of weeks. It will be nice when the virus threat is gone.

Checking in with Live: Hooked on PHA....

Talk to you tomorrow....

Hi Kathy

We are full remote as well. So are the kids in there areas. I just wish the cases would drop off a little.

Today was Kickbox LI HIIT Abs Live and Yoga.mi really enjoyed the Live workout.

I am assuming there will be no new Live workouts for a few weeks since all gyms have to be closed.

Have a great day.

Hi LIsa:

Yeah, the kids are home. Chris is still working and Lauren is working at home like Vic and I. Today she was at her boyfriends house. I assume no Live unless she does it solo like one time when there was a medical emergency at the gym.

Checking in with Live: Cardio kickboxing from a couple of weeks ago..

Talk to you tomorrow. Stay healthy!!

Hugs,

Hi Kathy

Today was ICE Chiseled Upper Lower Body Live and a stretch. I also have been walking a lot during the day since I am working remotely.

I hope this clears out soon. I am so concerned about the economic fallout.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

I am worried about that too and I am praying it gets better soon!!

Checking in with Lite Metabolic workout. I saw that the Live tomorrow is going to be just Cathe. Wonder what the workout will be. Vic and I walked this morning and then Chris joined us this evening. So yeah 2 walks!!

Wondering if you have the Beachbody on demand? Looks interesting. I also was thinking of openfit. Any experience with either?

Talk to you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.