Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

Today was PHA Live.

My biggest issue with cooking is Ryan is really into eating meat and me not so much. I am more plant based.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy:

Today was Sydney Cummings Hiit and a Yoga TX segment.

I think we are in for an early Spring. The weather here has been great!

Do you have a date for the wedding?

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

Yes, Lauren is getting married on October 3rd. We are going on another dress hunt on Saturday. I agree. It was super nice here today. Very warm for Feb.

Checking in yesterday with Live Super Cardio Challenge and today I did ICE Upper Body Blast...

Talk to you later..

Hi Kathy

How is the dress hunt going? That must be fun but stressful. The cost is insane!

Today was Muscle Confusion Live and a Sydney Cummings Stretch.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

Wedding dresses are insanely expensive considering how long they’re worn. We are going to another store on Saturday to look. Praying the price tag is reasonable.

Checking in yesterday with ICE lower body blast. Today was Live Cardio Challenge. I think that’s what it was called. Good one used the bar at the end for cardio.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Today was Cardio Circuit Mashup Live.

Margaret is coming up today as she has an interview in NYC. I am super excited to see her tomorrow!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Hope you have a great time with Margaret!!

Checking in with rest yesterday and today I did Live: Muscle Confusion. Now off to look at wedding dresses.

Talk to you later...

Hi Kathy

It’s March! Nice weather is so close!

Saturday was a ton of walking in NYC. It was great to see Margaret even for a little while. We will see her again in 2 weeks as we are going to MD for her birthday.

Yesterday was yoga and today Metabolic Mashup Live.

Any luck with the dress?

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

So glad you had a great visit with Margaret. Yes, we had luck on finding the dress. She found a really beautiful dress with an open back and sleeves with really pretty lace. It is the last one they have so it was on sale and it was a little small/tight. But, there is room to let it out. Happy about that.

Checking in with ICE total body metabolic workout....

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

That is great news on the dress! How exciting.

Today was Sydney Cummings LI HIIT and one of her deep stretches.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Yes, another check on our list.

Checking in with Live: Cardio Core Plateau Buster..

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Today was KCM Total Body Kickboxing.

I am in a workout rut. Nothing is thrilling me lately. With Daylight Savings this weekend I think I will start walking in the morning. Hopefully that will help.

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.