Xtrainers

Kathy36

Cathlete
Hey Lisa:

We had an awesome weekend too. It was in the 60s close to 70. I was sweating!! Love it.

Checking in with Step Sync and Saturday, Sunday I did a Live PHA2020 and today I did Cardio Challenge Express.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Kathy36

Cathlete
Hi Lisa:

Today I did Rev'd up rumble with the calorie crush...

Did you see the announcement about the new workouts? I am always excited about new Cathe workouts. So, look forward to it...

Talk to you tomorrow...

jacmar

Cathlete
Hi Kathy:

I am excited about the new Cathe series. I don't pre-order as I will wait until they are on Demand.

Today was ICE Metabolic and abs.

Have a great day.

jacmar

Cathlete
Hi Kathy

Happy Birthday to Vic!

Friday was yoga yesterday was a rest day and today was Burn It Bootcamp Live.

It's a long weekend for MLK day. So excited

Have a great day.

Kathy36

Cathlete
Hi Lisa!!

No long weekend for me. I had to work today. But, the upside was that traffic was good.

Checking in with Imax 4 for yesterday and today I did Pyramid pump lower body. And it was and is so cold her today..

Talk to you tomorrow....

jacmar

Cathlete
Hi Kathy

It's been super cold here as well. While I don't love it as long as it doesn't snow I am fine with it.

Yesterday was Mixed Impact Hiit plus Abs Live and Yoga and today was Compound Giant Sets Live. I hope to get yoga in tonight after work.

Have a great day.

Kathy36

Cathlete
Hi Lisa:

Checking in with rest day. We are having a plumber come tomorrow to install a bathroom fault and kitchen sink. So, I had to clean out the cabinets and stuff..

Talk to you tomorrow...

jacmar

Cathlete
Hi Kathy:

Today was Cardio Boxing with Stability Ball Abs Live.

Did you remodel your bathroom and kitchen?

How are the wedding plan coming?

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.