Xtrainers

Hey Lisa:

We had an awesome weekend too. It was in the 60s close to 70. I was sweating!! Love it.

Checking in with Step Sync and Saturday, Sunday I did a Live PHA2020 and today I did Cardio Challenge Express.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Lisa:

Today I did Rev'd up rumble with the calorie crush...

Did you see the announcement about the new workouts? I am always excited about new Cathe workouts. So, look forward to it...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

I am excited about the new Cathe series. I don't pre-order as I will wait until they are on Demand.

Today was ICE Metabolic and abs.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Happy Birthday to Vic!

Friday was yoga yesterday was a rest day and today was Burn It Bootcamp Live.

It's a long weekend for MLK day. So excited

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa!!

No long weekend for me. I had to work today. But, the upside was that traffic was good.

Checking in with Imax 4 for yesterday and today I did Pyramid pump lower body. And it was and is so cold her today..

Talk to you tomorrow....

Hi Kathy

It's been super cold here as well. While I don't love it as long as it doesn't snow I am fine with it.

Yesterday was Mixed Impact Hiit plus Abs Live and Yoga and today was Compound Giant Sets Live. I hope to get yoga in tonight after work.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with rest day. We are having a plumber come tomorrow to install a bathroom fault and kitchen sink. So, I had to clean out the cabinets and stuff..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

Today was Cardio Boxing with Stability Ball Abs Live.

Did you remodel your bathroom and kitchen?

How are the wedding plan coming?

Have a great day.

HI Kathy:

Saturday was a rest day, Sunday a walk, core and yoga and today was Metabolic Mashup Live and the Step Boss Extended Stretch.

Have a great day!

Hey Lisa:

Wedding plans are moving along. We booked a place for the reception. A local country club that looked really beautiful. Next weekend we are starting the hunt for the dress! Looking forward to that...

No we didn't remodel the kitchen or bathroom. Well, we did change out the pedal sink in our downstairs bathroom for a vanity with storage underneath. In our bathroom, we replaced the faucet that was broken. It was too much to get the kitchen sink replaced. So we held off on that and Vic just touched up the scratches with some enamel rustoleum.

Checking in with Metabolic total body with icy core 1 today. Yesterday I did Cardio Slam and Saturday I ended up doing a Live workout Bootcamp blast off.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Home repairs are SO expensive! I cannot stand it.

Oh dress shopping should be really fun. Does Lauren know the type of dress she wants? Did they set a date?

Today was RWH LI Hiit both workouts plus Abs.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Yes, they are expensive. We try to do what we can. But, we aren't very handy.

Lauren is getting married on Oct 3rd. She has a variety of dresses that she has looked at online. We told her to keep it reasonable on the price. So, we will see what we find.

Checking in with Rock'em Sock'em...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Lisa:

Checking in today with no workout. Had errands after work. I did get some elliptical this morning though.

Talk to you tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.