XTrain - when will you start?

I have thought about an XTrain check in! Once I get mine ill check back with you to see if your still interested :)

Oh great! Thanks i really need to get serious on my eating. I love to excercise so i got that but to put them in a rotation and eat less will help im sure! Thank you

I'm planning on a January 7 start date, but might try out the Ride DVD before then because I spin 6 days a week.

Staying calm, cool, and collected here. I figure I'm going to have these DVDs for a while :D - 20 years or so ....

Bonjonbart -

I've recently upped my spinning to 5x week...how do you plan to combine your spinning with Xtrain? I've been doubling spinning with my strength days and then doing other cardio on non strength days, but can't do that once the holidays are over. Just curious to hear what you are thinking! :)

My package arrived yesterday, so I gave Super Cuts a whirl today. Loved it! :D I hope to do discs 1 and 7 tomorrow, followed by disc 6 on Monday. I am dying to try Ride! My plan is to do the 30-day rotation with Ride, which I think I will begin on the 6th or 7th. :)

Renee - not sure what to say to help you stick with a rotation. :confused: I am SO GLAD Cathe has rotations because I don't think I would do as well on my own. Once I download a rotation into the WM, my goal each day is to ensure that I put a check mark into the 'mark workout as completed' box. :)

On another note, I find the Xtrain user's guide very helpful. I enjoyed reading Cathe's note, and there is a lot of other insightful information included. Well done, Cathe!! XTrain rocks! :cool:

I am going to workout this week with the more aerobic workouts and start the 90 day undulating rotation on the 6th.

I'm got mine yesterday, so I've got to start today! I'm starting with SuperCuts. Can't wait to try it! I'm going to do the 90 day rotation, but a little different, because my daughter and I are training for a half marathon. So instead of the cardio dvd's, I will do my training. They look fantastic! I almost wanted to put off the 1/2 marry! LOL!!!

I received Xtrain today--and I just can't wait. So starting the 90 day rotation tomorrow!

Hi Jen,
Happy X-train excitement and new year!!
Pls keep us posted on your rotation. As you know I am still on Sts rotation. Glad I am, cause X-train workout structured has not been completely implemented on workout manager as yet. Can not wait to look at the user guide though.

All the best, I know you will rock ;-)

I forgot about the one week rest after STS, so I'll be starting on Jan 21. I think I'm going to try the 30 Day + Ride rotation first. I'm hoping there will be an undulating STS/Xtrain rotation in the future.

Loving the Xtrain user's guide! Fantastic!

Hi Jen,
Happy X-train excitement and new year!!
Pls keep us posted on your rotation. As you know I am still on Sts rotation. Glad I am, cause X-train workout structured has not been completely implemented on workout manager as yet. Can not wait to look at the user guide though.

All the best, I know you will rock ;-)

I did Chest, Back and Shoulders + Scarecrows 100 Rep Challenge this morning and I LOVE it! I actually plan to do STS right after I finish Xtrain--I got all of my STS equipment for Christmas. A second barbell, more plates, a squat rack/bench press and an incline/decline bench. I am all set! I feel kind of bad, too, that my husband got me all of this stuff and barbells are not even used in Xtrain--so I really won't be playing with my new equipment for 90 days. :(

I'll start a week after I get back home from my holiday vacation. It will be sitting on my doorstep waiting for me. I am so excited to get back and get started! :)

I plan on starting tomorrow if I get my DVD's then. Question: I want to do a 30-day rotation prior to my upcoming Caribbean cruise: does that rotation include having to do the 100 rep challenges?

i want to start as soon as mine gets here, which i am hoping is tomorrow, but also dealing with tendonitis:(, so may have to wait another week. not too bad a case of it, but it did keep me up a couple nights ago. for right now, i have been focusing on low impact and weights. did afterburn/random burn premix today- wow! so excited for xtrain, though, and would also be interested in a check-in group. :)

I plan on starting the 90 day rotation on Jan.7th. I'd love to join a check-in ( never done that before). Although I exercise consistently, I need to clean up my eating and stay more focused with my goals.

Starting tomorrow!

I got my DVD's yesterday morning. I consider Jan. 1st still a part of the holidays - football, food, beer/wine etc. I want to get started as soon as possible so tomorrow it is. Spring break is starts on the 31st. of March so I am going with a 90 day rotation which will fall just a few days short but that's ok. I am afraid is I wait I will just keep eating. Also I am starting a new way of eating (after I quaff a pizza today)....No corn, soy, dairy, wheat, peanuts, sugar starting tomorrow! Green smoothies to start my day.

Good Luck Everyone!

Dawn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.