XTrain - when will you start?

atompki1

Cathlete
I was wondering when everyone was planning to start their XTrain rotation? Assuming I will receive mine some time next week, I'm planning on starting Jan 6th. That will give me time to finish my last two weeks of what I'm currently doing and review all the DVDs and decide on a rotation.

I'm so excited for this program!!

I plan to start Jan. 6 or 7th too. I want to make sure I can print out the "workout cards" for the strength workouts. I don't actually know what those are, as I've never used workout manager before, but I am assuming they are similar to Anna's compendium so that I can track what weights I use for each exercise.

I'm on winter break so I plan to kick back and watch them all once they get here. Then pick one to do that day. I'll be finishing the July 2012 rotation on Monday so I'll have an open week to recover and watch new workouts. I can't wait to see the rotations Cathe cooked up.
Woo woo! Xtrain is on its way!

I will start an Xtrain rotation on Jan. 14. I'm still finishing up STS. I think I will only try the 30 day plan, as I don't think I can stay away from STS any longer than that.

Decisions decisions decisions -- :D:D

I am going to start the official rotation in January with my check-in group. I'll probably play around with the workouts tomorrow also - cuz I can!! :p

I like your idea Fembot40! I am about 1/3 through doing STS for the 2nd time. I am doing it in an undulating manner anyway, so I could take a break from it and do Xtrain for 30 days and than go back and finish up STS. I think that would work out great!

I am anxious to great out the new workouts and it would be hard to resist doing them when everyone is having fun trying them. I had not thought of this option, so I am excited now, while I previously was trying to ignore the talk about them.

Last edited:
Since I am floating along with no scheduled workouts at the moment, I will probably start XTrain the day I receive it! What are the chances it might arrive as early as tomorrow via USPS if I live in Tennessee?? :)

I live in Michigan and I have gotten mine as early as the day after shipment via USPS. But at other times I've had to wait three days, so it varies quite a bit.

I am crossing my fingers that mine arrives today; I'd love to start the rotation tomorrow.

Off to give Super cuts a go today, it looks like my kind of workout!
I plan to start a rotation in January.

I, too, will probably start it the day I get it or the day after. I was doing Peak Fit Challenge with Michelle Dozois, and I loved it and saw great results.....

Sadly, I had to stop due to Christmas hub-ub and have been off my workouts for 2 weeks!!! I just started back 2 days ago. Since I stopped Peak fit I just decided to jump right into Cross Train...

So excited!!!

I'm planning on a January 7 start date, but might try out the Ride DVD before then because I spin 6 days a week.

Staying calm, cool, and collected here. I figure I'm going to have these DVDs for a while :D - 20 years or so ....

Assuming my DVDs will come next week...I live in California and had them sent to DH business which is closed until Wednesday :mad: I plan on starting Sunday Jan. 6.

Gosh, i have a hard time sticking to a rotation i do not know why. I end up doing other cathe workouts. I really want to do a rotation a stick to it to see if i can and to see of i can lose some weight. My knees are begging me to drop some weight lol. So i am hoping to get yhem monday if i do i would lile to start a rotation then. I wonder is there gonna be an accountabilty group we can form.? Something for the new year with new workout rotation. I have one check in but i think it would be fun to have an xtrain new years thread .. Idk has anyone thought of this yet? Im just asking not trying be pushy or cause a stir. I cant wait to read,the guide! Lol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.