Workout Room pics

Jacque ~

That is so gorgeous!! Are you kidding me, I would jsut be sitting in there all the time looking around. If you can't get down there I'll come WO in it!! What a great job. Who are in thepictures or are they ones you bought?

Looks great! Love the mirrors...I need to do something like that in my workout room! I don't know about you, but just being in my workout room makes me happy, even if I'm not working out!

Amazing!!! Love your workout room. I currently work out in my livingroom, hoping to one day have a workout room.

Thanks for sharing your pictures..

Jacque ~

That is so gorgeous!! Are you kidding me, I would jsut be sitting in there all the time looking around. If you can't get down there I'll come WO in it!! What a great job. Who are in thepictures or are they ones you bought?

Tami- Those are posters of Marilyn Monroe. Here's a link: http://www.allposters.com/gallery.a...P=18&sortby=PD&cname=Marilyn+Monroe&SearchID=

and the other one: http://www.allposters.com/gallery.a...P=&PP=&sortby=&cname=Marilyn+Monroe&SearchID=

They've been matted so they look like pictures and not posters. I love them. I'm thinking about getting another one.

I kind of wish I had fellow Catheites close to me who I could work out with. That would be a great motivator:) You could always move in. I have extra bedrooms in the basement where the exercise room is;)

Jacque

My first job was walking horses. My pop was a thoroughbred horse trainer. The day started at 4 AM...got to the track and started walking for 2 dollars a hors...they only make 5 a horse now...and lets see I was doing that 25 years ago.

The day would be done at 8:30...I'd go home and shower and change and be at adventure would at 10 am. That's where all my earnings went...on most days...

I kind of wish I had fellow Catheites close to me who I could work out with. That would be a great motivator:) You could always move in. I have extra bedrooms in the basement where the exercise room is;)

Jacque

Wouldn't that be fun!!

Wow, Beautiful room. Thank you for sharing the pictures with us. You've given me soo many great ideas for my workout space :)

That room is awesome!!! It looks so relaxing! You have some serious equipment! I have to say I'm a BIT jealous :D

Beautiful. Jealous. Must go find hubby and show him. Work, hubby, work. Hammer, saw, paint. Work, hubby, work!!!

Nan

Me standing here, feeling a bit envious! It is beautiful and I know you must be sooo excited. I have to use the bedroom and carry stuff into the living room. How I WISH we had a basement! I'm the only person in this house without their own space. Total and complete bummer. I think I'll win the lottery and build my own place :D

Oh how I wish I had a workout room. I have to lug everything back and forth from the laundry room into the living room and move the table, recliner, and carpet and then put everything back to normal every single time. And I wonder why I'm not so excited about exercising anymore! That is a workout in itself!!! Beautiful room. And it being a basement and looking like that is awesome!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.