Where does everyone live???

>I was thinking I was the only one in Oregon!

Hey Mary and Biteset,

Since you both live in Oregon, how do you like it? We are trying to move to Bend. We were there a few weeks ago and absolutely fell in love with it.
Lea

I currently live in Surrey, UK, about 1/2 an hour SW of London. We are planning on moving to the Seattle area before the end of the year.

I am in Irmo, South Carolina surburia of Columbia, SC. I would loooove to move out of Irmo, but that ain't happen anytime soon that I know of! But my DH, better known as Dave will be in Cinannciti, Ohio for about a year. We are stayin here but I wouldn't minded going to Ohio for about a year for a change of pace!

Annette

Northwest hills of CT here.

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Richmond, VA...No one I know is aware of Cathe, but, then again, many of them don't work out. Heck, I still have trouble keeping up with Cathe myself, but I just love her workouts and the fact that she's such a great instructor. No nonsense and fun at the same time!

I'm from Orange County, California. I met my beautiful Diane Sue, who's from Nebraska. We married and moved to Oklahoma City.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.