Where does everyone live???

Lisa,

I'm not from DE but I got my undergrad degree at UD in Newark. My husband is from Wilmington. I LOVED living in Delaware, what a great place. And I love to find people from there, because lets face it, its a small state!!

cristina

Hi! My uncle lives in Peculiar... do you know where that is? I loved Kansas City when my DH & I visited there about 20 years ago. I bet a bunch has changed there now!

I agree with what some others have said... we sure are spread out everywhere, aren't we! But at least we can "get together" on this forum anyway.

Take care!
Kel

RE: Kym!

Hi Debbie:

That is odd, but what can you say Ohioans are pretty darn cool (LOL). I'm also born and bred Ohioan lived in Columbus almost my entire life. Hope you had fund while you were here. Easton is a great place to spend some money. You should try Polaris next time you get up this way.

Kym.

michelle,
Thats weird, I live on tiffin road, right off of cole road, definately a small world. where are you located at now?

fremont ohio is about 2+ hrs from columbus and about 45minutes from toledo for someone who wanted to know where fremont was.

Laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.