Where does everyone live???

>Ohio here, Michelle where at in ohio? I am in fremont.

Laura, I was born and raised in Tiffin!! I know Fremont very well. I used to have relatives there on Cole Road (I think that's the name) and I went to Terra Tech for 1 year in the early 70's. What a small world!

Happy birthday Mr.Melody!!! We love ya;-)

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

whoops, posted in the wrong onex( x(
That was imbarrasing...Sorry!

-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Well, mine as well post here (the right way;-)) now that I messed up. I live in Maine.

Take Care!

-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Hi,

I grew up in yonkers ny, but i currently live in south bend indiana:-(
let me take the time to let everyone here know that this is the most awful place in the world!!! don't ever, ever move here. i've been here for grad school at notre dame for the last five years- i MUST move away soon before i off myself. yuck!!!

cristina

>I live in Nashville, Tennessee. I love to come on the forums
>for the same reason - I learn a lot and get inspired by all
>the other exercisers!

Hey carolyn jane, I live in Murfreesboro!! We just moved here a few months ago from Ohio.

Carol
:)

Houston,TX
we have clubs and dancing-most people like country western dancing and ballroom is starting to be really popular.everyone likes swing dancing of'course. no one seems to know about Cathe or do videos at home.mostly go to fitness clubs like YMCA. people at work compliment me on my figure but i can't get them interested in working out.

laura

I'm near the central coast in CA

Garlic Capital of the World.

< < < breathes a big ol' GARLIC breath > > >

I know there are some other Californians out there . . .:eek:

Hi Kel,

What a great question! I live in Sarasota, FL. I would love to get together with anyone of the wonderful women on this website that are so dedicated to fitness with the aid of Cathe (of course).

I do hope there will be another roadtrip in the near future!

It would be so fun to learn the new workouts together if anyone of us lives near each other.

Stay fit and healthy,
Karen
;-)

Southern California for now !!

But we just had a home built in Gilbert Arizona. We plan to move in about 2 years. I have mixed feelinga about relocating!! :) ;(

Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.