Where does everyone live???

Hi Sunnydelite! My husband & I visit Winston Salem occasionally too. It's only about 2 1/2 hours away from us. Also, a lot of my family is from NC, near Smithfield & Selma.

Hey Carolyn jane & Kara! Nashville is about 3 1/2 to 4 hours away from me & we (DH & I) visit frequently. Love it! In fact, I'm probably going for a "girl's weekend out" with some friends in early November. It's such a fun city!

Lea - there are things that I miss about LA (the ocean big time, the shopping), but I do like the change and having seasons. As I told my sister before she moved here, do all of the fun things there are to do in LA before you move. I wish I would have done more before I left. I went back to visit friends last year and thought I'd be so happy that I left there, but I was SO home sick when I got there. It was the perfect weekend - clear, around 80 degrees, no smoggy/hazy stuff. Luckily the day I left it got really hazy and ugly. :)

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

>Lea - there are things that I miss about LA (the ocean big
>time, the shopping), but I do like the change and having
>seasons. As I told my sister before she moved here, do all of
>the fun things there are to do in LA before you move. I wish I
>would have done more before I left. I went back to visit
>friends last year and thought I'd be so happy that I left
>there, but I was SO home sick when I got there. It was the
>perfect weekend - clear, around 80 degrees, no smoggy/hazy
>stuff. Luckily the day I left it got really hazy and ugly. :)
>
>
>

Good advice. Thanks Suz!!

Lea

Vermont!!! Used to live in Miami but moved up here a couple of years ago. I missed my gym so much. In Miami, I used to go to three different gyms regularly. There is nothing near where I live except Curves. No thanks. That's how I discovered Cathe.

Isn't anyone else from PA!:(
I grew up near Hershey, went to Penn State, got married and lived near Pittsburgh, moved to the Erie area, and now live in the north central part of the state.

Hi!
I am from PA. I grew up near the Poconos in Hazleton, but now live in Harrisburg (an hour south).
-Jen

I'm here Robin! I grew up in Old Forge "THE PIZZA CAPITAL" and now live 7 minutes away! Man the things and places I have seen! LOL! I live in Northeast PA about what an hour or so from Robin.

Great to meet ya!!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Near Olympia, WA (1.5 years) Used to workout with the Firm. I found Cathe about 3 months ago...Wow. So I've just been lurking and learning from all of you. I finally broke down and bought the step with BS/BF, LIS & Lomax. LIS is getting easier, but it's still a great cardio workout for me. I'm hooked on step already. I should be able to start learning Lomax in the next few weeks. I started with KPC/LG and the Pyramids. Anyway..I am also glad to have found all of you. Thanks!

Laurel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.