Where does everyone live???

Kali,
I grew up in Hazleton, and now I live in Harrisburg. My sister works at Geisinger in Wilkes-Barre.
There is a pizza place around here in Enola that is called "Jigsy's". They make "Old Forge" pizza. Their relatives, in Old Forge, drive the sauce and good ol' scamutz (sp?) cheese down for Jigsy's. My husband, an Italian and also a pizza lover, loves going to Jigsy's for pizza. I do miss the "flavor" of the people "up dere". Ha-ha.
-Jen

I live in Southwest Georgia. I work in Florida so that feels like home too. I'm originally from the Chicago area and just got back from a trip there. I literally pigged out while I'll was there. You just can't get good pizza down here.

I know this is late checking in, but I'm a Carolina girl, born and raised in Charlotte NC, and now living in Rock Hill SC.
Just wanna say HEY Marietta and Suz!!!

Frankenmuth, Michigan - Better know as Michigan's little Bavaria!

Know for the world's largest Christmas store (Bronner's Christmas Store), chicken dinners (Bavarian Inn and Zehnders) and BEER!!

Dawn

I'm in Wiltshire, England (mostly rural county where Stonehenge is located with an hour train trip to London's Paddington station)...not too many Cathe-ites around here! I came here via Sacramento and have lived here for about 5 years now! :)

I'm in South Jersey now (Sewell) (about 10 minutes from Cathe's gym). I grew up in South Philly. I've been here 6 years and wish I could have moved my family out of the city sooner.

Hi there,

My husband is looking at a job out there in Seattle. What opinions do you have of Seattle and it's surroundings? Would you suggest anyone move there? Thanks for any info. I have been to many sites on Seattle, and there are alot of attractions, but it'd be great to hear from someone who actually lives there...

I have 2 teenagers and I would be a substitute teacher for a while until I took my school counselor test for the state of Washington...

Thanks for any info. you can offer, and if you could refer me to anyone or any place else, that'd be great too.

Carrie

I love Zehnders!

>Frankenmuth, Michigan - Better know as Michigan's little
>Bavaria!
>
>Know for the world's largest Christmas store (Bronner's
>Christmas Store), chicken dinners (Bavarian Inn and Zehnders)
>and BEER!!
>
>Dawn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.