When does filming start?

Filming

Currently, Cathe is working every day on the custom music and perfecting the routines. As for a filming date this will not be set until everything else Cathe and the crew are working on is completed and perfected as best they can. Once filming begins is when we will start to update everyone about the new workouts :).

Last edited:
Thanks for the update! Since Cathe + Crew are busy perfecting the routines, can you tell us who from the crew will be in the new workouts? Jai, Lorraine, etc.?

Now that summer is almost here, starting to get excited for these new WO's!

I hope Amanda and Jae for sure! The Cedee and Brenda and Lorane lol I guess it's hard to take any out I am loving all of them

Love Cathe's workouts (I own almost all of them) but hate this wait of not knowing. I don't understand why Cathe can't start the presale when she is ready to film after everything is perfected . Other instructors are able to do this.

Love Cathe's workouts (I own almost all of them) but hate this wait of not knowing. I don't understand why Cathe can't start the presale when she is ready to film after everything is perfected . Other instructors are able to do this.

That's an option with Cathe presales. You can always wait until a later phase. Ordering earlier gives the best discount, a lower discount than most other instructors offer. The first phase is almost always less than $10 per disc. If you wait, the price increases to a rate more in line with what other instructors charge at the beginning of their presales. It's also usually around the time filming has begun or has recently completed. There is a price incentive for ordering very early in the filming process. The downside is having to wait.

That's an option with Cathe presales. You can always wait until a later phase. Ordering earlier gives the best discount, a lower discount than most other instructors offer. The first phase is almost always less than $10 per disc. If you wait, the price increases to a rate more in line with what other instructors charge at the beginning of their presales. It's also usually around the time filming has begun or has recently completed. There is a price incentive for ordering very early in the filming process. The downside is having to wait.

I just wish that Cathe had the "perfecting the workouts" done before she announces the presales and if she wanted to she could still give us the good discounts. I just think she like to torture us with the wait because she knows we will do it because we like her and her workouts.

I would imagine that producing the DVDs requires some capital. Having a presale w/reduced prices might provide the financing to get the project off the ground. Production costs must be substantial, particularly given the high quality of Cathe's overall product (sets, filming, sound, music, DVD chaptering, premixes, etc.). Then the higher prices later on provide more of a profit. I'm just guessing here---I could be way off base.

In any event, I've never been disappointed w/anything I purchased in the initial, lowest price presale offer from Cathe. Let's face it: it's rare that you have to pay full price here. There are coupons every month, deals of the day, etc.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.