What workout do you want Cathe...

What workout should Cathe make next? You can pick more than one!

• Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)

Votes: 102 43.2%
  • Kettlebells

Votes: 65 27.5%
  • Travel Workout

Votes: 53 22.5%
  • Kickbox Circuit

Votes: 67 28.4%
  • Audio workouts for cardio

Votes: 29 12.3%
  • STS Gym audio workouts

Votes: 20 8.5%
  • Steady State Step (SB II, RS II etc.)

Votes: 101 42.8%
  • Beginners Workout

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Bootcamp II (like the original)

Votes: 48 20.3%
  • Something else (please specify)

Votes: 23 9.7%

• Total voters
MMA for sure! I've been anxiously awaiting this since she announced it, I dunno, like 2 years ago? I don't have much use for STS (although when it comes out in mp3 download I might be singing a different tune), so I won't be getting any new Cathe DVDs for a while. MMA would really cheer me up. :)

I picked MMA and Steady State Step, both. I'm very interested to see the MMA workout, but I always love her step workouts.

Steady State Step. It's what got me hooked on Cathe in the first place, and is usually my go-to workout to pick me up out of a FUNK!

Gayle

I voted STS Gym audio which unfortunately is not faring too well. Sigh!

I also voted kettlebell - I want a kettlebell workout with a dumbbell modifier in the background.

I feel saturated with DVDs right now. So I am glad STS is taking its time. I find that I almost dread working out because I cant decide which DVD to pick!

I think that Cathe would do kettlebells right!! Since the idea with kettlebells is getting more done is less time, she could do several shorter workouts. This mixed with some cardio would be an ideal release for me!!

Note that I haven't been able to try kettlebells yet. But I'm excited about them anyway, and want them! I'm going to blindly trust that I like them :eek:

Just about anything!! I'm not ready for STS yet, nor can I afford it, so I've been patiently awaiting ANY new Cathe release!!

in the minority?

I'm new to Cathe but I still say more shorter workouts in general...say 30 minutes.

I'm single, no kids and probably the least busy out of everyone, but damn the time goes by so fast after work with just the checking of email, getting something to eat etc that I can't imagine how most of you keep up with families and the whole bit. The couple of trainers I've talked to this year feel that you can get a good workout in 30 minutes. I was instructed to do 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes strength training on the same day whereas most of you might do each on different days. I can try separating too. Most of Cathes workouts are an hour long. Also, more separated workouts for say biceps, triceps & shoulders one day, chest&back another day, lower body....instead of Total body workouts in one hour. More along what the 4-day Split sounds like but since that one just came out I suppose she will do something else. I realize most of you are more advanced than me.

So anything would be great but 30 to 45 minutes instead

Tanya

I voted for the travel one because I would like something with little or no equipment. After everything involved with STS I would like to keep it simple. I also voted for a KB Circuit because I like KB in small time frames and I like circuit. MMA isn't for me and I have basically give up step. I really don't want to learn any new workout choreography.

MMA!!!

And apparently in the minority... I'd like another full body workout. Maybe along the lines of Power Hour (my all time favorite) or a turbulence training workout.

Last edited:
I voted for kettlebells and STS gym audio, but also for "other", for which I'd like to see some functional fitness workouts, not just the same old gym style approach to resistance training.

Clare

MMA for me!!!! I just got a punching bag...and I am dying for Cathe to make a workout for me!! ;):p I would also like another SS cardio...just to switch up with. I am all for a kickbox circuit....I know I would use that...but MMA is my number one priority right now. :)

I would love another Drill Max. I do that one all the time. I do the cardio blast premix more than the whole workout. It goes by so fast and it is so intense for 39 minutes.

chrissy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.