What is your favourite Michael Jackson song?

I’ll Be There. It came out around 1969 or 70, and, at the ripe old age of 12 or 13, I dismissed Michael and his brothers as too bubble-gum/teeny bop. But I had to admit, begrudgingly, that this was a good song.

Mine is Rock With You. My favorite album is actually Off the Wall (when he was still smokin' hot, looks wise). I also like Dirty Diana and The Way You Make Me Feel and a lot of his older stuff. But I go all the way back to Ben and the early stuff, so I prefer the early stuff. His videos made MTV - I remember being there to watch the premiere of Thriller and how cool we all thought it was. MTV was actually playing videos today!!

The entire Thriller album was my 5th grade soundtrack. I played it constantly. But my favorite MJ song is Blame it on the Boogie.

It's a tie between Rock with You, Billie Jean, and Thriller. Gosh I loved that Thriller video. My friends and I gathered around a TV at someone's house when it debuted on MTV--we were so excited!! Then of course we had to try to do the dance :D

All of them.

But if I had to narrow it down more I liked every song on the Off the Wall album.

My little brother posted this on his Facebook page this morning:

Kindergarten had to run home to catch the Jackson 5 show or life as we know it would end. 4th grade roller skated to Off the Wall in Grandma's basement. Howard Perry taught me how to moon walk in 6th grade listening to Thriller after basketball practice. Thank you, Lord, for Michael Jackson. May he finally get some peace.

RIP

I loved older Michael Jackson stuff and "Off the Wall" is my absolutely favorite. in fact, the entire album was fantastic!!! It came out when I was in 5th grade and I can still remember singing away to every song!

I really like the early "disco-like" songs -- "Don't Stop til You Get Enough", "Can You Feel It?", plus I liked "Jam" -- the video featured Michael Jordan. I also liked the duet with Mick Jagger "State of Shock". Plus, there are the obvious ones... Billy Jean, Black or White, The Way you Make Me Feel...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.