what does everyone "do?"

RE: what does everyone

I am a 3rd year medical student...May 2009 I'll be an MD. My goal is to specialize in urology. I love surgery, kidneys are my favorite organ, and we have an almost complete deficit of female urologists. Gonna fix that!

Becky

I'm a Microbiologist working in a hospital Laboratroy. Also, a mom to two boys, 13 & 6.

Elaine

I'm a certified Personal Trainer and also teach Cardio/Sculpt classes. As of last January I owned an Early Intervention agency providing services for families of children who have special needs ( i.e evaluations, physical, occupational and speech therapy as well as special education and visual training) as well as did Ongoing Service Coordination for those families. I decided on a career change and love what I am doing now. I do continue to volunteer as an advocate for children with special needs. My heart will always be in helping children with disabilites/ developmental delays and their families in one way or another.

I'm an RN/clinical coordinator for an allergy and immunology office. And I am a mother to two boys, 4 1/2 years and 4 months. It is nice to meet all of you.

Jennifer

I am a computer geek by trade. I work from a home office and do installation, training and technical support for a specific software system for distribution companies. I have been working from a home office for 1 1/2 years and LOVE it!! :)

I am also a chauffer to two boys heavily into sports - 12 and 14. Single mom as well...

im an urban planner working for an international engineering firm..im on maternity leave and was working on my dissertation toward my phd as well when i had my dd (which i may shelve)...im also a wife:) having and being a loving partner is a great job!

8th grade language arts teacher. Prior to that, I was a legislative aide to a state assemblyman.

[font face="garamond" font color=deeppink size=+2]~Cathy [/font face]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif
"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

Full time student - trying to get my Master's in exercise science/health promotion. Other than that, I'm a personal trainer and group fitness instructor (although it's been a while since I've actually worked since I've started school).

Carolyn

I have been a SAHM for 7 years now. I used to be in social work. I guess you could say that I am trying to find myself right now. I don't want to go back to social work but I kind of am ready to get back into it, the work force that is.
LD

Nancy S.
I am a Pathologist's Assistant. I am responsible for the approporiate sampling of surgical specimens to make sure the Pathologists and Clinicians are able to get accurate assessment and diagnosis of patients. I also do collection of specimens from surgicals for research and I perform the occasional Clinical post-mortem. ( No medical examiner work )

I am a PE teacher for ages preschool-8th grade! I also coach track, cross country, and field hockey. But, for the next few years I will be a SAHM to raise my twins! (and, I thought teaching was tiring! ha)

Currently stay-at-home mom. After my last child, I decided to stay home until she was ready for preschool, which she is now. Have both girls at school so will wait until next year to look for a job again.

I worked the local government county for 11 years and now that I finally got my Bachelors Degree In Human Resources Management, I will look for a job in that area.

I have seen a thread like this before but so many new people have joined & I don't remember what lots of existing people do so I'm glad to see another one. I'm also impressed by the variety here & enjoy seeing what everyone else does!

I work as a designer at the corporate office of a brick production company. I design all of the custom special shaped bricks (arches, treads, wall & column caps, etc.), along with special projects like brick signs, walls, mailboxes, commemorative walls, fountains, & other unusual items.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.