What did you do AFTER STS ?

MAYNARDSMOM

Cathlete
I'm on week 4 of Meso 3 & am wondering what to do now ????? Those who have gone through STS would you tell me what you've followed up with? Right now my thoughst are Gym STyle, Slow/heavy then Pyramid.

Thanks

When I finished the 3.5 month rotation last May, I did Gym Style and 4 day split until Insanity came out and then did a round of Insanity. When I went back to STS last fall, I had maintained my strength gains AND my thighs were smaller thanks to all the plyo in Insanity!!

I've never done a rotation before STS (I completed the 6 month program in March), and I liked having my schedule all ready for me in advance. Right now I'm doing FitnessFreakk's "Get Ready for Summer" Rotation. I'm planning to do about 3 months' worth of rotations and then start STS back up in Sept; I'm saving up for the tower so I can use the barbell next round and also so I can use it for assisted pull-ups.

Anyone Else Finished 2 Rounds of STS??

I just finished my second round of STS and need more ideas on what to do next. I love the strength that I gained, but I don't think I really want to do STS again right now. I would like to add more shape to the muscles that I gained. I did P90X between STS rounds. :)

Thanks!

other cathe workout

so when you completed STS and when back to Cathe's workouts do they seem easier this time, the same or harder to complete? example hardcore or Body Blast series....

I've been doing PP, SS, PUB/PLB, mixing it all up and I might do S&H b4 I go back to STS. Just cause I missed my old dvd's and will be going back to STS again soon. - autumn

I did a couple of 4DS rotations and a few also of Cathe's montly rotations. But I am back at STS and doing my own mix, based on the same formula as P90X; M,W,F strenght and ABS, TUES. cardio, THUR. cardio and Yoga, SAT. cardio and SUN stretch. However I am doing a double undulating rotation, meaning 2 weeks of STS 1,2,3 followed by 2 weeks of STS 13,14,15, a recovery week and so on. I really liked it the first time I did STS (3 1/2month) but I felt to "pumped" by the end of Meso 3. I planned my weeks so that I do all kinds of cardio within a week; step, MM, HIIT. I really like it so far. In nearing the end of the 1st month, looking forward to my recovery week next week.
Christiane

After finishing STS (the 3 month rotation with Shock Cardio), I had to take it down a notch or two for a few weeks for a longer recovery. I had been babying some tendonitis in my right elbow throughout STS and I just had to stop lifting weights for two weeks to let that get better. Did lots of stretching and more moderate cardios. Since then, I've been doing alot of Cathe's workouts that I haven't touched since December: Pyramids, powerhour, slow and heavy, and all those great step cardio workouts.

It's June 1st, so I'll be checking out Cathe's June rotation to see if I want to give that a go. I'm going to the Cathe roadtrip at the end of July, so I feel like I need to start preparing for that, but I don't want to wear myself out beforehand!

~michelle

Help

I did STS meso 1 and 2 and got two weeks of meso 3 in when I moved and got sick right after and missed 1 month of no sports activity except moving boxes, unpacking etc, which took quiet the wind out of my sail too. Does anyone have suggestions on how to continue? Start meso 3 again or start all over again on meso 1 or 2? I am in real need to get back to workouts, so please if anyone can help!

Ela

I had an Imax (Imax 1,2,3, HE, The Terminator) and stretch week after STS followed by Insanity mixed with first week Gym Style, second week Slow and Heavy, third week Pure Strength, and the last week 4ds weights. In the second month I did CTX weights after Insanity, Timesaver, the third week Gym Style again and the last week Insanity and Cathe classics.
I loved this rotation, lots of variety. ;)

I finished STS in mid-May and started INSANITY immediately afterwards. I throw in one upper body and one lower body weight workout per week from the following list: PLB, PUB, 4DS and Gym Styles. I don't feel that I'm losing any of the strength that I gained in STS.

Stebby

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.