What Animal Would You Want?

Anything in the bear family. Bears are gorgeous, and they seem like they'd make good friends. Warm and furry, cute little round ears, probably smell like blueberries, fond of honey, not afraid of bees, good to have with you in a scrap...

Oh Kim I forgot about dolphins! I love the way they look like they are always smiling.

I would love to swim with them too!

36_1_25.gif

I'd be running for the hills if I saw that thing. Those things creep me out.

Lol, well he's actually not quite "that" big. ;)

lots of happy bunnies. i like the owl and eagle ideas...i think i'll take them too (a white owl)..and the anheuser busch horses (forget the name of them).

lots of happy bunnies. i like the owl and eagle ideas...i think i'll take them too (a white owl)..and the anheuser busch horses (forget the name of them).

Oh yea the Clydesdale Horses they are so beautiful too:)

Another one of the gentle giants:)

Does it have to be real or can it be a fantasy animal? I've given this a lot of thought and I think I'd like a tribble -- you know -- from Star Trek. There was an episode in the original series called The Trouble with Tribbles, and they were these cute, fluffy, fuzzy little creatures that fit in your pocket. That's what I want. And if I can't have that then I'd like a... a... a... beaver. They're so industrious!

Well, that's a toughie. I already have a 6 foot boa, geckos, bearded dragons, a Uromastyx, wiener dogs, and piggies. If I had a chance though, I'd want one of those awesome white tigers. How cool would that be?

You have piggies? I love piggies. I was never around farm animals growing up and was blown away at how protective a mama pig got when I tried to chat up her babies at the Ohio State Fair some years ago. I just leaned down to say "Hi" and pet one and Mama's head shot up. She was THERE in a second to stop me with a look that said "Don't EVEN."

Something about those little pink things that touches me.

I would like an otter. A river otter - and a hill with a river in my backyard so I could watch him slide down the hill.

I once posed this question to my co-workers "If you could be an animal what would you pick and why?" Needless to say, many of my ho male co-workers picked "stud horse...." But for me, it was the river otter. It's nothing but "fun, fun, fun" all day long for those guys. I once read a magazine article about protecting our waterways that featured a chat with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. He told a story about watching a river otter nibble all the scales off of ONE SIDE of a fish for the sheer amusement of watching the poor fish swim around and around in circles (Which is, evidently, what happens if you remove the scales from one side). Gross, I know. But that's the kind of stuff they do for fun.

Mustangs, I love Mustangs and have yet to find any other animal that could bring me to tears just watching them - they are so beautiful and graceful, wild and free! I would also want an elephant... they are the most magnificent creatures!!!

Missy

Mustangs are so neat...I have one and a Thoroughbred.

My mustang, who's in my aviator, I acquired from someone who didn't like him...poor guy. I love him. I have to say he's the neatest horse...He's the only non thoroughbred on the farm and he sticks out.

He also loves fresh berries and there's a patch in his field...he sometimes turns a nice hue of magenta.

He really is a joy...

Does it have to be real or can it be a fantasy animal? I've given this a lot of thought and I think I'd like a tribble -- you know -- from Star Trek. There was an episode in the original series called The Trouble with Tribbles, and they were these cute, fluffy, fuzzy little creatures that fit in your pocket. That's what I want. And if I can't have that then I'd like a... a... a... beaver. They're so industrious!

The 'Trouble with Tribbles' (heh) is that if you have one you have, well, thousands, cause they multiply like crazy. Better get some more pockets. :D

And yes I am a raging
nerd.gif

lightsaber.gif

yabbahut1.gif

gaspump.gif

alien-1.gif

No, you do NOT want a tribble!
If you get one, you'll end up with millions (remember that they reproduce constantly without the need of another tribble).;)

She's right! I had someone give me a "Tribble" and within 2 weeks, I had 2!!! :eek:

030808-1.jpg

(Dharma & Karma - my piggies)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.