What Animal Would You Want?

sparrow13

Cathlete
Since we are having all these groovy questions lately I thought I'd throw one into the mix! So, if you could have any animal, regardless of size, temperament or logistics and with no threat of danger, neighbor complaint, or unpleasant visits from the EPA, what would you get?

I'd have an owl, hands down. I'd give anything to see a beautiful owl flying around my property!

Sparrow

Well, that's a toughie. I already have a 6 foot boa, geckos, bearded dragons, a Uromastyx, wiener dogs, and piggies. If I had a chance though, I'd want one of those awesome white tigers. How cool would that be?

I'd want a lion. Or a tiger. Definetely. They're so freakin' cute! Oh, no, wait, I'd totally want a sea lion. Those things are so precious! Oh, and a penguin. Yep, definetely a penguin. :)

I would want some type of big cat...lion, tiger, panther, leopard, etc. You did say no threat of danger, right:D?

Carrie

Ellie, you stole mine! :D The polar bear. After seeing those pics of cubs all over the internet a few months ago I fell in looooooooooove! :)

Being a bird lover, I would probably say a Bald Eagle. However, I would give anything to have my Blue Headed Pionus parrot back (my avatar). She was only 6 years old when she died of a fungal infection and I miss her terribly:(.

JJ

I am a panther lover too! Or else a baby tiger, or a bear, or a baby seal, or a snow leopard...the list really does go on and on..now I want to go to the zoo!

Mustangs, I love Mustangs and have yet to find any other animal that could bring me to tears just watching them - they are so beautiful and graceful, wild and free! I would also want an elephant... they are the most magnificent creatures!!!

Missy

A polar bear!! I love polar-y bears!!

Nan

Of course, if it was for Christmas, then I'd want a hippotamus, and only a hippotamus would do!:p

Well, that's a toughie. I already have a 6 foot boa, geckos, bearded dragons, a Uromastyx, wiener dogs, and piggies. If I had a chance though, I'd want one of those awesome white tigers. How cool would that be?

36_1_25.gif

I'd be running for the hills if I saw that thing. Those things creep me out.

Mine is not exotic or anything. I have always LOVED horses, so I would love to have a Fresian horse (along with a stable boy to take care of it). We did try our hand at horses a few years back & I realized how much work they are, thus the stable boy. :D

A horse...and a lemur....and seahorses are pretty neat too and their poop is much easier to clean than a land horse.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.