What Animal Would You Want?

Liann, I thought that you had pigs like Piglet from Winnie the Pooh! I was wondering if you lived on a farm or something.
I don't think that I ever mentioned finding a freaking Rat Snake in my workout room one morning as I was getting ready to get on the TM. OMG, I just about died and I couldn't sleep for a week after. How do you live with snakes?! :D:confused:

Lions and Tigers and Bears?! Oh My! :p

I would also love a panther. Imagine the massages and stress relief from laying up against a huge, safe purring cat.

Liann, I thought that you had pigs like Piglet from Winnie the Pooh! I was wondering if you lived on a farm or something.
I don't think that I ever mentioned finding a freaking Rat Snake in my workout room one morning as I was getting ready to get on the TM. OMG, I just about died and I couldn't sleep for a week after. How do you live with snakes?! :D:confused:

Lol, no farm, just the most spoiled guinea pigs you have ever met. I swear their house is bigger than mine! ;)

NewCage.jpg

If I had found a "wild" rat snake in my workout room, I probably would have freaked out too. It's different when they are "yours". ;) We actually breed ball pythons, so we have a very professional set up in our basement. You wouldn't know they were there though if we didn't tell you. ;) We don't have a giant aquarium sitting in the middle of the family room display a snake named "Bubba" for everyone to see! ;)

I got to see two of my very favorite animals recently when I took the boys to a program, so they are front and center in my mind right now. A Virginia Opossum and a Barred Owl :) Years ago I volunteered in wildlife rehab and of all the owls we took care of I always thought the Barred Owls were the most beautiful. Many, many years ago I used to use an opossum as a program animal and I've always thought they were very cool animals in so many ways.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.