We're Filming Again!

RE: Thank you, Cathe!!!!!!!

I don't know if excited has enough oomph to describe how I am feeling right now! Ten workouts! Harcore! Bring it, Cathe, bring it! LOL!

I think like, A-Jock, I am inspired to sing! Everybody grab some earplugs cuz here I go!

"Heaven, I'm in Heaven! And my heart beats so that I can barely speak! "Hardcore" has my knees a-feelin" weak and the hubby's wondering why on earth I shriek! Cuz I'm dreaming of the Harcore Seer-eer-eer-eer-ies! La la la la la la la la la la la!

Well, I'm off to run. This is gonna put some zip in my skip! :)
Bobbi http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/chicken.gif "Chick's rule!"

Tell me, what is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?

- Mary Oliver

Cathe, I am soooooo excited!! I logged on this morning and saw this and couldn't believe my eyes....I've been thinking all week about when you would do new workouts.

Thankyou!!!!!!!! you made my day, my week, my next 6 months!!

I'm ready for the pre-order!

Donna

I am so totally excited!! am going to save my money NOW!!! and get my knees all healthy to do these!! I can't wait for the core workout!! and the stretch max! way to go Cathe! now I am so excited can't wait to order them!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Cathe! You just made my day! Yes!!! I too am ready to preorder! Cathe, you are the BEST!!!

Sanchia

HOLY CRAP!

WHATEVER "MIRACLE PILL" OR "MIRACLE FOOD" YOU USE, CAN WE ALL HAVE SOME? WHERE DO YOU FIND THE TIME AND/OR ENERGY? I HAVN'T EVEN TRIED MY NEW DVD'S YET!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR CORE MAX AND STRETCH MAX. You listened!!! How cool is that?!!!

This series looks great. I don't like to lift heavy, but this series looks great; I really looking forward to it.

Cathy

WOW, WOW, WOW, Cathe you just made my day...What exciting news, I just knew it that you were working on something big...BTW I love the High Step Training workouts, they are AWESOME..I enjoy doing leg presses; they are tough but sure work your quads and hamstrings to its fullest (maybe you can add more leg presses in one of your hardcore workouts - say 3 non-stop sets of leg presses thrown in there just like you did with HST (advanced)). Also, just a suggestion for the Hardcore Kickboxing workout PLEASE cans you adds the heavy bag (one background exerciser can show modification without using the bag). I want to use my heavy bag to its fullest Cathe...I'm also turning 40 in October of this year, maybe you might film on my birthday (October 29)...Have a wonderful and blessed day!!!

This has made my week. I'm really looking forward to pre-ordering these. I've been contemplating buying some sort of stretch DVD for some time, but I've been afraid to take a chance on another instructor. I know you will deliver! This is a very well rounded set. I'm very impressed w/ how well it seems to accommodate so many of the requests made on the Future Video Suggestions forum.

Thanks! You're the best!

Hi Cathe,

Great news, it sounds exciting.

I hope that you will present a separate packages during the pre-sale that will combine all the weight training DVDs together for those of us who are limited in what kind of cardio we can do. I have bad knees and cannot do your cardio, not even the new beginner ones. Mcleary.

You are ambitious! Congratulations on turning 40 and being so successful with all your goals.

Are your Heavy Splits and Total Body Weight Training workouts going to be focused more on strength/few reps rather than on endurance/many reps? Like so many of your fans, I have way more strength endurance workouts with numerous reps per set than pure strength types like your PS or S&H series done slowly with less reps. I hope you will poll your fans/customers for their input on this.

I have most of your workouts and have found all of them to more than meet my expectations. Keep up the good work.

Bea

Cathe...that is so cool! I am turning 40 in September...and this is just the kind of motivation I need. Now I know what lies ahead of me so I HAVE to get my body ready for these workouts! Thanks again, Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.