We're Filming Again!

i am way too excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy birhtday CATHE.....sooooo glad that you are turning 40!!! ha ha..........preorders, lets go...oh yea..overnite shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks a million!!!

GULP!!!:+

When Cathe says start training now, be very afraid! I am, but I'm also excited beyond all reason. I'm another one who was thinking about ordering Power90, but no way now! I'm saving my money for Harcore.;)

THANKS CATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't usually like adding the zillionth and one post, but I just had to say Glory! Glory! This is great news. I'm so excited...and a bit scared:)

Way to go Cathe!!!! It's so great to see someone who actually listens to suggestions from your fans. I can't wait for these to come out, but I will! You always produce a quality product.

Diane

I'm so excited........I just can't hide it!!!!!!!!

Yipee!!!!!!!! I'm sitting here with my credit card and I'm not leaving until I can pre-order! Oh, how will I sleep tonight?????

Love..love..love you Cathe!!!!!:p

Uh oh! What are you going to do to us when you turn 50!! ;-)

This series is going to kick major booty! Time to start getting ready now......

Thank you, Cathe....you never cease to amaze me! :)

Christmas is HERE!! I can't believe what I'm reading!! This sounds too EXCELLENT!! Let the pre-order begin!! (do I sound a little excited?):7 :7 :7 Helen

Cathe, Turning 40 was the Turning Point in My Life! Actually 40 was nothing -- but.....

I will be 50 in October and can't wait! And I am going to party like crazy!

I achieved goals that 99.99999% of women never reach and partially because of your great workouts, great genes, and lots of maintenance!

I am scared though -- a Hardcore Kickbox Video? The last one about kills me!

I haven't been able to order any of the latest series because my grouchy 43 year old right knee whines and complains at the mere sight of a step box. All of my lovely Cathe step workouts have been gathering dust for over a month.

I'm going to continue giving it tender, loving care because I'm going to preorder the HARDCORE series. The diversity of exercises is just what it needs.

Thank you!!

Allyson

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the post! Take my money and count me in!
:) I was afraid when the beginner int. series came out that I would discover that I am really an over-acheiving intermediate, but not so! I had to totally increase the difficulty and I decided that I really am advanced. Sniff, sniff..I can't believe it! Bring it on!!!

Been holding off on Power 90X in the hopes that you would be filming again soon and I am sooo glad I did! My credit card is awaiting the pre order details.

Maggie

I too am soooo glad I didn't order P90X. I opted instead for CTX, and I'm loving it. I just commented to my husband last night how Cathe is the only instructor I never tire of and can motivate me so much. I'm so excited for the new Hardcore series, and I can't wait to learn more!! (even though I know I'm already saving up so I can preorder) :) :) :) Thanks Cathe for being such a cool, but tough and motivating instructor who always makes me push myself a little harder. :) (Even during plyo-jacks and power scissors!!) :D :D :7

Cathe!!! I am so excited!!! WOO-HOO more kickboxing and imax 3. I can't wait. I'll start saving money now so I can pre order and I'll be training as hard as ever getting ready for them. thank you thank you thank you for listening to us and also telling us ahead of time. It's so much better than being surprized with a finished product that you weren't ready for and have no money to buy it. thanks again and happy birthday whenever it is. mine is coming up Aug. 30- I'll be 31....yikes

Cathe,

I am extremely excited! I stayed with relatives in Connecticut and used their workout facilities. I tried the X90 Beachbody and it IMHO does not compare to your creative style in working out! I am so looking forward to your new sets...now I have to save up or get this for a Christmas gift!

Dedicated workout fan!!!

babydollsea :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.