We're Done!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
800-IMG_0329.jpg
We know how anxious everyone is to receive their new Strong & Sweaty DVDs, so to help us finish shipping all of our Pre-Sale orders as fast as possible we hired the worlds leading shipping consultant. That's right, Santa was here today overseeing the shipping of all of the Strong & Sweaty DVDs and we're excited to tell you that with his magical powers and our hard working staff all pre-sale orders have now been processed and soon will be in your hands! And with that said, Santa and all of us at Cathe Dot Com would like to say to all the Cathletes - "Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight"

* Tomorrow we will tell download customers how you can download Strong & Sweaty videos.
** Order Strong & Sweaty Now: http://bit.ly/2h5LKqO

800-IMG_0337.jpg

Wow! Thanks for the update and all the hard work!

Now the hardest part: figuring out which workout I will do first! :)

Thank you Cathe and your crew for working so hard to get them to us especially at one of the busiest times of the year!! Merry Christmas and a Healthiest and Fit New Year to everyone!

Whoa, deepest thanks for getting this done! & all with those beautiful smiles of yours. I think Santa has become a Cathlete. :)
images

Mine missed their Friday delivery so now they won't arrive until Tuesday. Oh well! I'm doing STS so I don't need them, but I WANT them. Lol!

Hurray! I'm in Australia and mine is being delivered tomorrow and I cant wait!!!! :p:p:p:p:p
So super fast! thank you Cathe!!

Why haven't I received a 'package has shipped' email? I'm sure my calendar should arrive tomorrow or Thursday, but I've not gotten anything about the new series. Can someone check on this for me?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.