Video Clip of Cathe's Total Body Giant Sets #2 Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday Sept 6th, 2018 at 9:15 am EST we’ll be doing "Total Body Giant Sets #2". This nonstop total body work out will be performed in various grouped upper body sets, various grouped lower lower body sets and finish with a giant core set. Each group of exercises will be repeated once before moving to the next group. Get ready to feel the heat !!!

Equipment Needed:

A variety of weighted dumbbell sets ranging from 5 to 20 pounds

A loaded barbell for deadlifts (select only the weight you would use for deadlifts). I will have a barbell with two large plates and a small on each side. Approx 45 to 50 pounds.

A fitness mat

Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 214 Cathe Live workouts, 2400 premix workouts.

Hi Lisa, it was 58 mins in length.

Thank you!!

Is there a place to see the running time of the last few Cathe Lives? I keep a running list of all of them since the beginning but haven’t seen the total times lately. Is there any way that can be included in the final clip that’s posted to FB?

Bumping to say thanks to @Cathe Friedrich for TBGS #2 Live. Two things I loved most:
1. The flow of legs, upper, upper, legs, upper, core. I really really liked core being longer, more extensive at the end of the routine.
2. Your suggestions of "those of you at home may want to lift heavier on this move," and how you suggested a specific weight range as well as the number of reps for the higher weight. I'd love to get these types of tips during Live workouts more often, when possible.
Thanks for the fun!

58 minutes flew by in this workout!
It's a concentration type of Live due to the intensity & focus.
The floor work had to have been my favorite:cool:. Getting off my feet and down on the mat right into choke holds was just that - a blast. All my energy from the previous standing exercises came right down to the floor with height and power to get on those knees.
Awesome workout Cathe - you had me at "Keep your eye on the sky" :oops:! Nearly dropped my dumbbell with "how am I going to do that!!"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.