forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live Subscribers, Thursday, July 28, 2022, at 9:30 am EST, we’ll be doing “Standing Legs” Live! An “all standing” mix of non-weighted and weighted leg exercises to help increase muscle strength and endurance!

Equipment Needed:

Moderate to heavy dumbbells…ranges that you’d use for squats, lunges and deadlifts

A loaded barbell…. select a challenging deadlift weight

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 405+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3400+ premix workouts
✅ 183+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

Wow, that looks like a Top Ten Live of All Time. All your best leg moves in 1 workout, and all standing is a nice change. So fun to have extra guests joining. Where can I get my hands on one of those tie dyed Cathlete shirts? The color and brightness of those shirts perfectly capture Cathlete vibes.

Wow, that looks like a Top Ten Live of All Time. All your best leg moves in 1 workout, and all standing is a nice change. So fun to have extra guests joining. Where can I get my hands on one of those tie dyed Cathlete shirts? The color and brightness of those shirts perfectly capture Cathlete vibes.
Thanks for your feedback. It was a tough workout today. But having our visitors made it much more fun. These Cathlete tie dye shirts are from a few Roadtrips ago. We sold out of them and I’m not sure if we’ll be getting more this year. But thanks for your interest.

Agreed, great workout and tough.....watched it yesterday....then figured out a couple ways to divide it up for
2 shorter workouts with fast forwarding to different time points so hope to be doing it soon! I like all standing
too....and I agree, Lisa, those tie dye shirts were so colorful and pretty in the class.

If Cathe reads this and on the subject of t-shirts, on the calendar for July, (picture of Cathe laying on a
bunch of t shirts or at least I guess that is what they are) on the right side closer to the bottom, there is
a shirt with a bunch of "instructions" on it, like hip hop repeater, jab cross, basic right, etc. it's what I
would call teal or aqua, is that a shirt and would it be available for purchase?

I enjoyed this one today. Once again, you can make it as hard as you want by increasing the weight. I kept it at an intermediate level I think with a 40 lb. barbell, and never going over the 15 lb. dumbbells on the other rounds. I also went down to 12s on some of the rounds. What I appreciate the most is the pacing, which gives me time for water breaks and to get ready for the next round.

Agreed, great workout and tough.....watched it yesterday....then figured out a couple ways to divide it up for
2 shorter workouts with fast forwarding to different time points so hope to be doing it soon! I like all standing
too....and I agree, Lisa, those tie dye shirts were so colorful and pretty in the class.

If Cathe reads this and on the subject of t-shirts, on the calendar for July, (picture of Cathe laying on a
bunch of t shirts or at least I guess that is what they are) on the right side closer to the bottom, there is
a shirt with a bunch of "instructions" on it, like hip hop repeater, jab cross, basic right, etc. it's what I
would call teal or aqua, is that a shirt and would it be available for purchase?
Hi Aqua Girl! So glad you found ways to divide the workout for your needs. That calendar picture is of me actually lying on a quilt that Jenn had sent off to have made by a quilt company (by supplying them with every T-shirt that we used on a road trip cut into squares) as a keepsake. I can ask Jenn if we have any left. That is from quite a while back so if anything we usually have one or two random sizes if any at all.

I enjoyed this one today. Once again, you can make it as hard as you want by increasing the weight. I kept it at an intermediate level I think with a 40 lb. barbell, and never going over the 15 lb. dumbbells on the other rounds. I also went down to 12s on some of the rounds. What I appreciate the most is the pacing, which gives me time for water breaks and to get ready for the next round.
Thank you for the awesome feedback and so happy you love the workout!

Thanks Cathe. Size really wouldn't matter....... anything from a small to a large :) what a neat idea in making a quilt !

OOOooo...this was tough, but in a GREAT way! Love the format - the predicable reps makes it easier to know if you'll be able to go heavier or not (although there were still a few bonuses here and there to keep things spicy!) Thanks for a great workout, Cathe!!!

Thanks Cathe. Size really wouldn't matter....... anything from a small to a large :) what a neat idea in making a quilt !
Hi Aqua Girl…..Incase you’re still interested, I checked inventory….In the womens we only have three fitted smalls left. In the unisex which are a slightly darker blue we have two mediums and three xlarge.

Hi Cathe...

Incase you’re still interested, I checked inventory….In the womens we only have three fitted smalls left. In the unisex which are a slightly darker blue we have two mediums and three xlarge.....

Yes, I would still be interested, what do I do, contact Nancy in CS by email to find out the
particulars, etc..... just curious what the "fitted" small is....size-wise, like a 4 or 6, etc.

Hi Cathe...

Incase you’re still interested, I checked inventory….In the womens we only have three fitted smalls left. In the unisex which are a slightly darker blue we have two mediums and three xlarge.....

Yes, I would still be interested, what do I do, contact Nancy in CS by email to find out the
particulars, etc..... just curious what the "fitted" small is....size-wise, like a 4 or 6, etc.
We no longer have them listed on Shop Cathe so I’ll have my assistant Jenn Arnott contact you via the email we have on file for you to let you know how to get this shirt

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.