Video Clip Of Cathe's Lower Body Confusion

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: June 28th,2018 at 9:15 am EST we will be doing “Lower Body Confusion ” LIVE. This fast paced workout will mix short “leg intensive” cardio blasts along with a wide variety of lower body strength training exercises to keep the legs burning and the overall muscle confusion at an all time high.

Equipment Needed:

A set of moderate-to-heavy dumbbells (we’ll have a range of 10’s, 12’s, and 15’s)

A fitness loop

A chair (or Fit Tower)

Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 203 Cathe Live workouts, 2400 premix workouts. Sign Up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

This was a super interesting and intense lower body workout! I increased the intensity by wearing my 12lb weighted vest and went a bit heavier on the weights. Wow! Fantastic burn and felt the DOMS the next day in a good way. Just enough cardio thrown in for a balanced workout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The. Art. of Elation. is how my lower body will respond after this workout.
A moderate intensity workout that leaves you metabolically impressed. The warm up glides you ride into the main exercises where the weights are not too light or too heavy but the burn is real and the effects are lofty, so if you begin to wince you know those legs are shaping up.
Loved the second loop de loop round of exercises - the kickbox had my arms flowing naturally in a one two motion. This best-seller is on fire.....

The. Art. of Elation. is how my lower body will respond after this workout.
A moderate intensity workout that leaves you metabolically impressed. The warm up glides you ride into the main exercises where the weights are not too light or too heavy but the burn is real and the effects are lofty, so if you begin to wince you know those legs are shaping up.
Loved the second loop de loop round of exercises - the kickbox had my arms flowing naturally in a one two motion. This best-seller is on fire.....

You should work in sales!! :D Awesome summary. You make me want to try it right now! Sounds like a great workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.