Video Clip of Cathe's Compound HiiT Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This video clip is from Cathe's Thursday, November 16th "Compound Hiit" live workout and is our 173rd live broadcast. Get ready to alternate hiit training with compound training. Just in time for Thanksgiving LOL!

Equipment Needed:

A set of dumbbells ranging from 8 to 15 pounds
A fitness loop

Learn more about Cathe Live and OnDemand or sign up at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

This one looks fun, I love compound exercises, but I can tell a lot of jumping....can someone that does it post
Back here if there are any modifications for the higher impact or if the moves can be modified easily?
I'd appreciate it. :)

37 minutes and I enjoyed every minute of it but my memory has been oxygen deprived so all I remember is my legs were in the air, my arms carried weights that flew gracefully into new dimensions and in the crowning glory, I bowed down in thankfulness!

I love this one Cathe! Perfect mix of cardio and compound weights plus all standing work! I modified some of the high impact but still got a heart pounding workout.

I stream my workouts from the app on my iPhone to my Apple TV, and this one is quite pixelated in quite a bit of spots. I tried it from my iPhone app and on my iMac through my browser. Is it just me?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.