Video Clip of Cathe's Breathless Legs Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, Feb 6, 2020, at 9:15 am EST we’ll be doing “Breathless Legs” Live! On your mark, get set, breathe!!!! This nonstop leg workout is high on cardio factor moving quickly from leg exercise to leg exercise with an occasional short little cardio blast thrown in just because You’ll do 8 leg exercises and repeat them once. Then 6 new leg exercises and repeat them once. Oh yeah

Equipment Needed:

A set of 8, 10, 12 & 15-pound handweights

A step platform only (no risers)

A fitness mat

*Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted!
✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 283+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 150+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

Just watched #283, Breathless Legs, Spoiler Alert uses the Step in it! But, no risers! It is not a step workout. It uses some step exercises, maybe like four or five, but it is sprinkled through the workout. Also, if you don't want to use the step for that you can.

I love that Cathe isn't using any risers. I get to practice some of the step moves that I have problems with that I have risers.

I am glad Cathe put some step into this!!! I love Step, so any step on Cathe Live I will take. Also, if love PHA 3, you will love this workout too!

Jen Den

Oh my god was this good!!!! Very similar lower body moves in the new PHA3 dvd. I absolutely LOVED it!!!
Cathe just keeps getting better and better!! I am loving all the new moves. Well, they are old moves with a twist to make them new!
Brilliant!

I just scanned thru this one to see what it's like. It has squats in a box which i
Usually just do the in place over & over modification. Well, I was watching the
Ladies, and noticed Janet ( I think that's her name) doing somewhat of a little
Modification moving forward, over, etc and I tried out something similar to her
Moves and it worked great for me, so just wanted to say, thanks! :)

Did this one this morning-Loved it!!! Love using just the platform. Awesome exercises & I was totally breathless! I thought I spied "Nate the Great". During the squat box jumps I can hear Cathe in my head "How lowww can he go". Maybe Nate or Al will be in Perfect 30!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.