forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention CatheLIVE subscribers, Thursday, June 1, 2023, at 9:30 am EST, we’ll be doing “Boom Boom Pow Kickbox”LIVE! Arrre youuuu readyyyyy? Non-stop kicks and punches in an exhilarating cardio based format! Let’s get in the ring and get busy!
Equipment Needed:
Boxing gloves (which are optional)

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 447+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3500+ premix workouts
✅ 200+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Cathe's Workout Blender

I did this one today—lots of fun!! I was, however, a bit distracted by Cathe’s super cute leggings!! Any chance of finding out who sells them? I am seriously obsessed!!

I agree! This may be my new favorite kickboxing workout on live! Super fun and great energy! I kind of remember seeing those leggings on Constantly Varied Gear.

I kind of remember seeing those leggings on Constantly Varied Gear.
I believe you are right! Someone asked Cathe on her Facebook page about them and that is what she
said. But, she said she has had them for a number of years. They are really cute, and that workout
looked like fun!

Thanks, guys! They did kind of look like something from CVG and like their name, their inventory is constantly varying. I have a version of them but mine are newer and red. Oh, well. I don’t really “need” more leggings..:D

Nope the ones on the website aren’t the same ones. Cathe’s are variations of blue, probably an earlier version. I have the ones now on sale at CVG and I wore them the day after I did Boom Boom POW as inspired by Cathe. They are so cute!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.