This Pic Is From Cathe's STS Phase 2 Upper Body #2 Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
Upper-Body-2-8608.jpg

This pic is from Cathe's STS Phase 2 Upper Body workout. Though we have a lot of pics and information from STS Phase 1 still to share with you, this week we will also begin to tell you about the STS Phase 2 workouts.
While STS Phase1 was all about total body workouts, STS Phase 2 consist of two upper and two lower body heavy weight workouts.
In this STS Upper Body #2 workout, Cathe, Jenn A, Jen D., Al, and Kristin are doing a barbell row with our new Cathe STS Barbell that we will begin selling shortly.

Hi! Does anyone know how long the workouts will be? I'm a lot more motivated to workout when I know the workout is only around 45 minutes long. :)
Cathe mentioned somewhere (Forum or Facebook?) that she can't give exact times until the editing is completed; however she also has mentioned that she has tried to keep the "splits" to around or under 45 minutes & the 3 Total Body workouts to under or around an hour... I'm not speaking for Cathe of course ...

Me too ! In original STS, I think it was Deazie (?-probably not the correct spelling) that
showed dumbbells instead of barbell alot of times.....
That's right! I just did a few of the STS Meso 2 Hypertrophy workouts and yes, it was Deazie back there with her dumbbells! I miss her too!

Cathe mentioned somewhere (Forum or Facebook?) that she can't give exact times until the editing is completed; however she also has mentioned that she has tried to keep the "splits" to around or under 45 minutes & the 3 Total Body workouts to under or around an hour... I'm not speaking for Cathe of course ...
Yes that’s what I’m aiming for. It gets tricky to keep the timeline at 45 for total body and or high volume splits when you factor in resting between each set and also needing to add in the warm up and stretch. You HAVE TO be adequately warmed up before you pick up heavy dumbbells and barbells. We’ll see in the final edit what the exact times come in at. But as I mentioned before our premixes will have lots of options that will range from shorter, average to longer lengths.

Yes that’s what I’m aiming for. It gets tricky to keep the timeline at 45 for total body and or high volume splits when you factor in resting between each set and also needing to add in the warm up and stretch. You HAVE TO be adequately warmed up before you pick up heavy dumbbells and barbells. We’ll see in the final edit what the exact times come in at. But as I mentioned before our premixes will have lots of options that will range from shorter, average to longer lengths.
Premixes?!?! I must have missed this detail. I thought STS was perfect but adding premixes makes 2.0 next level amazing! Love it

Premixes are available if you purchase the DVDS… they are not
available if you purchase the Downloads, correct? Someone correct
me if that’s not the case….

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.