This Pic Is From Cathe's STS Phase 2 Upper Body #2 Workout

I only use DVDs. Our internet is unreliable, but even if we could depend on it, I'd still use DVDs. I like having a visual on my bookshelf. It represents how hard I've worked. I feel a sense of satisfaction when I slip that DVD back in its case on slide the case back into it's spot on the bookshelf. It's the final step in cleaning up my workout space, and it makes me feel like my workout is complete. I find myself kind of thinking, "a job well done" as I put that case away. Then, I reward myself with a piece of dark chocolate! lol

I only use DVDs. Our internet is unreliable, but even if we could depend on it, I'd still use DVDs. I like having a visual on my bookshelf. It represents how hard I've worked. I feel a sense of satisfaction when I slip that DVD back in its case on slide the case back into it's spot on the bookshelf. It's the final step in cleaning up my workout space, and it makes me feel like my workout is complete. I find myself kind of thinking, "a job well done" as I put that case away.

Oh my gosh I feel EXACTLY the same way!! :D

STS 2.0 is a hypertrophy and strength weight series.

Can anyone here confirm?
Also I read somewhere the series will contain 15 dvds?
Is it true?

Yes, it's true... 15 dvds. And there's approximately 1 minute rests between sets.

STS 2.0 is a hypertrophy and strength weight series.

Can anyone here confirm?
Also I read somewhere the series will contain 15 dvds?
Is it true?
Hey, great to see you on the Forums again Nckfitheart2009!

According to the Q&A Cathe did on Facebook the other day it is a hypertrophy/strength focused series. Here is what Cathe said..."The way STS 2.0 differs from the original is that the three phases are all in the strength/hypertrophy category vs starting with endurance, then progressing to strength, then progressing to the hypertrophy phase. STS 2.0 provides variety within each phase (total body in one phase, all upper and all lower splits in the second and single body parts training in the third phase) and each phase falls in the hypertrophy/strength category but the variety of training methods listed above are used to keep each phase feeling very different."

I sometimes check out workout videos from the library to try them out to see if they are worth buying (if they can even be found). Recently, I happened to check out "Escape Your Shape" (published in 2013) and there was Deazie as one of the demonstrators! Curious, I Googled her and she's actually all over the internet. Here's her website: http://www.deazie.com/bio.html

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.