The "THIS IS ME" challenge to everyone

RE: The

Thanks for the comment JulieL. For those too embarrassed to post I thought I would add this embarrassing past pic of me. Sorry if it is sort of a repeat.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=6520216&uid=3196137

oops, tried to post a single pic and I see it goes right to the album. The weight loss one is the one I was after. I'm on my way. I'm 46 now, maybe by the time I get to 50 I can be in Diane's (WD) league. :) You are a huge inspiration Diane!

You are too kind. I feel like I still have room to keep working. It is a good thing we all still have goals. I need them at my age;-) You have a great looking family which are important and are well on your way to a great physique. Keep up the hard work.
Diane Sue

Wow, what a joy to see all these beautiful faces/bodies! Each & every one of you is awesome! It is soooo fun to put faces to all your names. Guess I need to figure out how to do this. Thanks for sharing. Hmmm, maybe I'll do the "before and afters" with Hardcore too.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

You asked for it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, well this is the most recent and the ONLY pic I have on my computer right now of me. I am a pirate wench on Halloween '04. Enjoy!!! No buff girl pics right now!!!LOL!!!

RE: Here I am....

OK you guys are nuts LOL! I just saw this pic and I thought oh great look at that another perfect body and then it said "I wish" LOL! me too.

RE: You asked for it!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this thread continues to be so AWESOME!

Everytime I log on, more and more pics to see from the wonderful "Cathette Groupies"

Nadine- your such a lovely lady, and congradulations on the 15lbs weightloss. You definatly have to share "after weightloss pics" with us. You "rock" for accepting the challenge

BunBun- Your a hon hon! and your a "new" member as of early Jan 05, so good for you joining the "pic party" so quickly. Love your choker........Im into those alot as opposed to necklaces (cant take the 80's out of me yet!) Welcome

KathyG - G for "gorgeous" Cathette who too! has a great body. Your sons are very handsome young men, but it got me thinking, am I one of few here, with girls?!
Looking forward to pic updates from you.

Debbie Debbie Debbie - we are sooooo waiting for our "den mother" to show herself. You cant get out of it now! so hurry it up Mum!!!

Nancy324 - Hello to the face behind the "little green coffee drinking thingy"
Now I can picture in my mind the lovely face behind the person that tells everyone to "pull their head in!".............as if THAT! face could. Thanks for sharing your pic

Janice - the Pirate Wench. I love that photo and Im jealous I havent got that outfit myself. You look lovely and remind me of someone who could get me in alot of trouble if we ever went drinking together.

Sarah from Viginia.......Welcome. Another gorgeous blonde and handsome SO. My daughters name is Sarah, so Im already biast and think your great. Hope you continue posting now your pics are up..........we would love it

Keep them coming everyone.

Look at HC as your inspiration to "post a pre HC pic and a post HC pic"
(try and say that fast.)

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My Grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

Yes Debbie...we are waiting....thanks for the sweet email..:)

Nancy...I have to say you do fit what I pictured...very cute with short dark hair....:)..I kinda like curly myself...

Janice...really cool outfit....you look great!!.....:)...Carole

Hey everyone!

Does anyone here know if the "Cathe Addicts" web site is still available? I can't seem to "find" it. I have about 20 pix posted there of family and me. Thanks for any help.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: You asked for it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marion-

Many of us old-timers have seen pics of DebbieH and I'm here to tell you she is a stunner! Sure, she's a fitness instructor with a great bod, but what a face!

Uh-oh, I hope she isn't discouraged from posting her pic now. Everybody ignore what I just said. ;)

-Nancy

P.S. What do you mean that I tell people to "pull your head in"? Like an ostrich thing?

This is really fun thread, and it's great to finally put some faces with the names!

Since I always have something to say, I'll just have to comment:

Carole, girl, you are in great shape!

Allison, thank you for the eyebrow guy, but now you've GOT to share with me how you get those teeth.

Charlotte, my husband spent a little too much time looking at YOUR picture. You'd be gorgeous at any weight, but how do you stay so slim???

Janice, great costume and you've obviously been doing all of your calve raises. Great legs!

Alexandra, you look a little camera shy, but you obviously have no reason to be. If that's a before pic, I can't imagine what the "after" pic will look like.

Christie- When I go to your profile, there's no pic there. How did that happen?

Marla - you and your whole family are great looking. Your DH looks like Hugh Grant. Your pike form is PERFECT!

Anne, Sarahinva - more gorgeous faces and gorgeous families! I can't keep up....

Oh, my, I've got to go get my haircut, will have to continue this later...hope to see more pics when I get back...

:D

Awww Nancy!

You are too sweet! Thank you! I am working on getting my bod "back" right now but thank you for the kind compliment. You are waaay too cute yourself. :7

Everyone looks fabulous!!!!!!!

Nancy: i loved getting to see the face that goes with that smart mouth of yours!}(

Jo: very excited to see you came to the party! i have missed you not being around b/c of all your travels! you look great! perfect smile, just as i had imagined!!!!

Janice: love the costume! i am a huge fan of fishnets myself!

Amy: you look great in your outfits! your waistline is badass! Also, i have to say, i LOVE your couch!!!!!!! my favorite color! ya'll have some great woodwork in your home!!!

Den mama: dying so see you!! hurry up! :p

this is so much fun!

jes:7

Hi Ladies,

Debbie H is a cutie, and she has a great looking family!!

Nancy324, I am glad you have your pic back up. You are a cutie too.

Janice, sexy outfit and you look great in it!!!!

Amy b, great to meet you and see you too. You look great!!

Beverly

Hi everyone

Hi everyone,

I guess this is a fitting first post for someone, eh?

As of this April 29th, it will be 2 years since I finsihed losing weight.

However, the last year has seen complacency, depression and general slacking, leading to a loss of some muscle (I have not yet achieved as much muscle as I'd like) and a little increase in flabbiness.

So here I start again....I am now on day 8. Relatively new to Cathe, but just adore and admire her along with everyone else!

So here is a little album I started....I have included pictures of me post-weight loss holding up my fat-loss jeans and current belly shots...although my stomach is relatively flat, it has lost the beginings of defintion I had started on. I hope to remedy that and gain muscle in my upper body and defintion in my legs!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=12&uid=3205841&gid=6542944&

Glad to be here with everyone! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.