The "THIS IS ME" challenge to everyone

RE: The

Hi Allison and welcome.

You're very pretty....I also noticed that you live in Bklyn Hts. I live in Bklyn as well, but it across town from you. I live borderline Qns (Ridgewood) & Bklyn (Bushwick).

Haydee

Well, this is me......the newbie.....let's hope come summer, I can post one in a bikini like some of you! You all look awesome! I will get there!!!

~Stephanie~

"Happiness is knowing what you are doing next without me saying it!" - Cathe

WD/Diane Sue

OMG - you are ripped!!! What's your secret?????? Is Cathe all you do and how long have you been doing it??

Does your DH work out also????

Keep up the great work.

Dawn

All I can say is WOW!!!! You guys ALL look great!!!!! Thanks to Marion for starting this. As soon as I can find a decent picture I will participate too! So much fun to put faces with names. Brilliant idea!

WOW everyone!

A girl takes a few hours sleep, and a quick "under the sheet action" , and what happens..............photomania

Maximus..........Yep! The dog is cuter than you. Im tempted to say, why are all your SO's such "dogs"?..........but I wont (ha ha)

Carol.........your've got it "going on" girl! Very nice

Candi............we'll be waiting for the pic. Stating on here that your gonna post one is considered a "legal, binding document"

Maria..........Nice pike on the ball. My goal is aiming for more than 5 seconds
in the same position, but the ball "want committ!"

Taostythemosty...........What can I say? We see the face that matches the smart mouth ah? And call yourself "trim" or "slim". Other girls hate hearing the word "skinny". That word causes cat fights ya know

Haydee..........Cause you can post your pic from your work. Youll just have your JPG saved on your work desk top thats all.........so we will be waiting

Trish..........LOL! We accept "food shots" as long as your not eating fish heads or something as equally revolting

Kimbra........Thats a lovely photo of you two. Almost Christmas card like.
Does your DH know he's up here and maybe be subjected to woman with bad PMS?

Allison........Your lovely. Im jealous of your teeth. Great set of choppers there. They say you can tell alot about a person and there teeth. I think its all good.

Stephanie........Welcome! Everyones next goal for 06 is a pic of themselves in a bikini. The fact that your here, and yourve shared your photo, already means your "awesome"

Remember everyone to "UPDATE" your proville. If you havent , thats why some of your pics are not coming up as enlarged

And also.........the "picturetrail" is only FREE for a certain amount of days (11) I think, but the site does have more options for you if you want to make your pic permanent............and I hope you all do........Im going too

Everyone who hasnt accepted the challenge COME ON COME ON
Even if its for the short trial period.

YOU LOT "ROCK"

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My Grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

Alright Marion,

Here I am.

I don't know how to do the Avatar image but I did the picture trail.

I hope your happy!

EXTREMLY!

You are sooooo pretty Wendy - its that "Preggy glow" happening, and your DH! he's a "bit of alright" himself. (wink wink)

Beautiful pic - glad my nagging got to ya

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My Grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

Wendy I'd better never hear another insecure word out of your mouth.....errr your fingers.......you're a stunning woman & you should be proud.

Marion YOU rock, you are so much fun, you have a great sense of humor & you're beautiful, I love having you on the board so you'd better stake your ground b/c we're not letting go of you.:)

Marion and Maximus,

You two are so sweet. You made my day:)

Yeah, I figured my DH had some "alright" genetic material and he was more than willing to give it away so I just thought, "What the hell, get me pregnant" ;) And well, that's what happened:)

Oh shucks Max!

Yep! they had better dig me a grave big enough for me and my computer because we're going "out" together. Im sure heaven has a "connection"

AND (insert a picture of me patting your hand here)

Max! I try to look at my glass of life, "half full" of vodka and lemon, not "half empty", so if that means I may stumble into traffic on my walks...........so be it!

Marion

RE: OK, I'm Feeling Bold and Inspired Tonight!

Yay Alex!

Welcome to the "face meets the name".

Why have you been "hiding so long" girlfriend?

Love your pics, and you have gorgeous boys

Thankyou for sharing

Marion

Thanks, Marion! By the way, the "Feeling relaxed" pictures of my son were taken in Australia. We visited Cairns this past summer. Beautiful! we loved it and the people!

Alexandra

Your right!

The PEOPLE are awesome..........and I am a perfect example of why people should come visit more often

Cairns is fantastic. The beaches, the weather (all year round), the food............
Hmmmmmm........ might just have to jump on a plane myself now

Marion

I'll post... but.....

hey, those little avatars are hard to see. Come on, lets post full size pics!!! i have a picturetrail album, as soon as i can get someone to take a pic of me, i'll post it. this weekend,hopefully.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.