The "THIS IS ME" challenge to everyone

RE: Here I am....

Okay, I'm game. I went to picture trail and uploaded me. I hope my picture doesn't make me look squished. Let's see what happens....

TK

You "rock!"..........nice bod girlfriend

Thanks for "taking the challenge" and sharing

And

High 5's to everyone eles who's decided to take the challenge, but I know theres more of you out there than that!..............

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My Grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

.....as you can see from my picture, i've got a lot of work to do on those arms!!!!

B! B! B!

Your "gorgeous"

What ya talking about? Those arms look great to me

Great Pic

Thanks

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My Grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

LOL...! Thanks for the compliment... You're so sweet. ;-)
Some struggle with abs - I struggle with arms. But I'll get there.

Amy, TK, & B,
You all look great! B, your arms and abs look good (from what I can see).
Thanks for sharing everyone!

Shirley

Hey! How'd they get that ladies head on my body??? Must be a pic from The Sun, eh?

Marion,
You are a crack up!!!

Shirley

Hi Amy

Yet another "gorgeous" Cathette accepts the challenge

Good for you girlfriend!.........your wearing my fav colour by the way

Geez people! We have oviously have some "spunky" woman here that have been hiding along time

Marion

RE: The

Marion! How cool! I love your picture! thanks for motivating me to post. Now all I have to do is buy a Digital camera. I am so behind in the times. As I was telling Jes, I wish you lived closer. On second thought, I always did want to go to Asutralia. Hmmmm. I would like to go on the cheap. Ok. I am picturing possibilities. }(

MarLa

All of you guys look awesome. I really don't have many pics of myself. Never did. If I can dig some up, I'll post.

I feel so left out!:-(

Marla

Hey Christi

Such a "great" pic, we wonna see the "bigger" pic

I think you need to go back to your provile and "click" update at the bottom
of the page sweetie

Marion

Welcome the "face" behind the name..........its Dutchie! Yayyyyyyyy

Hey fellow Dutch Girlfriend!............I was born in Holland. Hengelo actually, as was my Mum, but my Dad was born in Rotterdam.

We migrated to New Zealand from there, then I came to Australia.

Nice to meet you

Marion

>Nope - too ashamed...Especially after reading the legendary
>Feb 2005 Oxygen abs issue, where they called bellies that
>looked like mine "unsightly":

Eminenz! STOP that negetive talk right now........you here.........or Ill have to jump on the next plane from Down Under, and "slap" you one

Yoy dont have to send anything from the shoulders down girlfriend, so we are hardly going to see your belly...........and "toss" that stupid Mag in the rubbish

Marion

ALL you new posters who accepted the "this is me" challenge so far, are AWESOME

Now wasnt that fun?

Come on everyone whos not getting their A into G with their pics

Dont forget we know where you live. You dont wont us paying you a visit and taking our own "pic" of you

Dave and Wayne..........I know your out there SHOW! SHOW! SHOW! you "hunky" men

Marion

Now isn't it a small world? How old were you when you moved to Australia? I have friends in Melbourne, but haven't been yet. Love to go. And New Zealand. I heard scenery was magical...?

Dutchie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.