The "THIS IS ME" challenge to everyone

RE: The

Hey there Dutchie...........certainly is. Makes it smaller when we can communicate like this

Only been in Oz 7 years and absolutly love it.

Melbourne is great, and Shopping! bad bad for the credit card..............but "Sydney's" where its at, especially if you like to party

Yeah, New Zealand is beautiful. They are soooooooo enviromentaly concious there, thats why, and if your a bit of a "adrenalin junkie" with extreme sports, then you will love the "South Island".

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My Grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

Brandi,

After you log into picture trail, on the menu there will be a way to upload your picture for a URL. Then you can copy and paste that URL into the avatar image in your user menu on Cathe..

Did that help???

Beverly

Carole,

WOW!! You look great and soo muscular... I had you pictured completely different in my mind.. It is great to put a face with the name...

You look awesome....

Beverly

Thanks Beverly....it was your awesome pics that inspired me...:)....if I ever get the nerve I'll take more...:)....Carole

You guys are making my day.....funny how you picture someone...:)..been a bimbo blonde most of my life thanks to my hairdresser...and Dutchie, I pictured you light brown...or auburn....:)...Carole

This is so great! I love seeing all of you! Somehow I feel like I know you better just looking at you. :D

Well, here's me. I made a Picture Trail document and added 2 family pics and 2 "Pre-Hardcore" pics. My DH took the Pre-Hardcore pics for me, but they didn't turn out too well, so I only included two.

We're going to try again during the day so the flash doesn't create so many shadows.

I will add more soon of my kids and my pets and let you know when I get them up.

FUN!!!

Marla G.

Beverly -- thanks! I've finally gotten serious! In the past 4-5 weeks I got very strict with my eating and workout schedule, and it's amazing how fast the extra fat can come off when you REALLY get serious. :)

Now I need to get some upper body strength and definition -- I'm very weak there.

I just started Slow & Heavy this week. I've started doing two workouts per day -- cardio in the morning, weight training in the afternoon.

It's all so darn exciting!

Marla G.

Marla....a fellow blonde....:)...you look great!! See what Marion has started!!! It is quite fun though. I have to try and get some more pics to picture trail too of my DH and my animals...:)...Carole

Marla you look great!! Keep up the great work! I pictured you as a brunette for some reason. I love the oufit too!! I love seeing all of these pictures. It does feel like you "know" everyone a little bit better!

What a fun thread!
Aila

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.