The "THIS IS ME" challenge to everyone

RE: The

O.k., I think I did it. A little screw up with one of the pics, but oh well. No more msnuser nightmares to share with everyone so enjoy!
Now I got to get out of this itsy bitsy bikini before I freeze to death...snowing right now, as a matter of fact.
Have a good workout!
Charlotte~~

Ok - I think I got mine to work too.... :) I need to get some pre-Hardcore pics on there. It is fun to see everyone...

this is great! i love seeing everyone! Carole you look amamzing! all thoses massages and miles paid off!!!!:D is your hair naturally curly? mine won't curl for all the $ in the world!x(

Marlagaz: lovely! wish my pike lloked that good! i'm still to heavy to hold myself up very well!

toasty: ya got them modelin' skills going on girl!}( thanks you all for sharing!

jes:7

thanks Toasty! i have no muscel shots yet. soon as i get a fat layer or 2 off, i will take pics in workout clothes, but it would be futile at the moment!

jes:+

I am almost embarrassed because I don't have much muscle, but I am so small so I got what God gave me and just trying to build on it for now.
You don't have long to go by the looks of your pics, you already look fabulous darling!
Charlotte~~;-)

Yummy Mummy I would love to put pics of myself on this forum, but I don't have an updated computer at home, and I don't have any recent pics of myself. But I dying to do so.

Think I can do this from work--scan and all?

Haydee

Shoot, the only recent pics I have of me is from Christmas and I'm stuffing my face in every single one!!!
I guess I should stop eating long enough so someone can get a decent pic of me!

Trish

This is so fun. Now we have more faces to go with the posts. We have a great looking group here. Thanks Marion for getting this started.
Diane Sue

Toasty! When I saw the little picture on the side I thought you were nude! :7 You look great! Very inspiring!

>Marla....a fellow blonde....:)...you look great!! See what
>Marion has started!!! It is quite fun though. I have to try
>and get some more pics to picture trail too of my DH and my
>animals...:)...Carole

Hey, Carole! Thanks ... back at ya!

Jes -- Thanks about the pike comment. It was so funny, my DH took the pics for me and I got up on the ball and he just sortof SAT there! I said, "Hey, babe! Today would be good! Push the button I need to get down!" :eek:

Marla
(I'm quitting with the "G." now bc you can all see which Marla it is):D

Wow! You all are beautiful! CAROLE! All I can say is WOW! I'm jealous!!! Charlotte, Marla, and everyone else...Thanks for sharing. You guys look great too! Jes, you are a VERY beautiful woman!
Gee, now that I've seen all of you I think I'm too fat for this forum.;( I'll work on it though; you guys are what help me stay motivated. Hopefully, in a few months, I can post a full body shot.

Shirley

Shirley, I can't believe you think you're fat!! I just looked at your picture and you're gorgeous!

BTW, has anyone ever told you how much you look like Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, except you're about a million times prettier?

Allison

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.