The "THIS IS ME" challenge to everyone

RE: The

Thanks, Diane Sue and Nancy! You two are so pretty.

Nancy, I've posted many times that my abs are my trouble spot and I've been trying very hard to strengthen them, so I really appreciate your nice comment. I always love reading your clearly written posts. And what great hair!

Diane Sue, what can I say that everyone else hasn't: you're an inspiration to us all and your kind and helpful posts are very much appreciated here!

This is fun!:)

Finally!

I hope this link works. I am headed out to teach a class and will check in later. THANK YOU Bev & Judy sooo much. I thought they were lost forever! Keep in mind, some pix are old. I need to update. Uuugh, wish I could have the bod back I had in 2001! I am on a mission to "find" it! :7

http://groups.msn.com/CatheAddicts/debbiehampfamily.msnw

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Finally!

Good to see you finaly got your pics up Debbie. I remember some of them. You have a great looking family.
Diane Sue

RE: Awww Nancy!

OMG Debbie - How great to see your pics. Beautiful family and you of course, are a beautiful woman. I'm going to try and take some pics this weekend. My dog is the beautiful girl in my house!

Mar;-)

Nancy and Marion, thank you very much. (I just saw your posts to me.)

Nancy, I'm flattered by your comment! I think I have the same bodytype as Cathe (petite, moderately narrow hips), only I AM NOT NEARLY AS FIT AS SHE IS! LOL...(those pictures favor me, actually).

(Edited for a typo.)

RE: Finally!

Oh! Den Mother is in the house!!!!!! Debbie you look great and the family is precious too! thanks for hunting those pics down for us!!!

soosan: you look great girl!!!

Marla: get on with it!!! you have to share your fabulous-ness around here. blame Marion!!!!

great to see all of you finally!

jes:D

Hey all!

Diane Sue, Mar, Jess & Susan~Thank you so much. You're all so sweet. It is unbelievable the beautiful people that Cathe attracts. I have throughly enjoyed looking at the pix and putting the screen names with them. Thanks! What a great idea! A heads-up in my pix: there are TWO Cathe fans from here in 2 of the pix, one is our AndreaL. (The pic in Vegas.) We got to meet her and hubby, went out to dinner and then, to the Cher concert together! Had a BLAST! The other is when we got to go to Chicago & we met Murph and her hubby who showed us the greatest time. They picked us up and we did dinner & some horse riding on THEIR horses, ME ...who is petrified of horses! We also got to go back to their place for some treats and a very nice, relaxing time. Like I said, Cathe attracts THE NICEST people! Soooo, check them out too. Our AndreaL got to appear in a Spinerval workout (The Red Zone) with Brenda from Cathe's crew. GREAT workout on a spin bike BTW! I will try to update and put some more recent pix up soon.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Me AGAIN!

Went back to add a couple things to my posts but it has expired to edit at this time. I just wanted to note that when you go to my link there are THREE pages of pix. Also, regarding who is who:

Dave~my DH
Julie~DD
Jonathan~DS
Scott~SIL
Kennedy~granddaughter
Colton~grandson

RE: :)

Here is the lates pics I could find. There are only two of me. Best I could do. Sorry no full body shots. I have a few of my niece up too.

Here I am...

Yes, I know. The boobs need a little lift. Good heavens! I'm on the right by the way. This was a couple of years ago, 'cause I'm camera shy. Also, I am more hardcore Cathe now, so opefully I've improved.

Marla

RE: Here I am....

Amy B. You look like some fresh-faced teenager. I can't believe you have three kids. Good going girlfriend! I am too jealous!

Marla

Yayyyyyyyy Maria - there you are! Trust you to have a bigger picture than anyone eles LOL!

Your "gorgeous" girl!. I cant beleive it took you so long to join in, but Im gald you did.

Marion

P.S. I "never" noticed your boobs, until you mentioned it...... now my eyes are drawn to that particular area everytime..........ha ha

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My Grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

RE: :)

Reece Out! You are really so beautiful, too.

Hey? Do you live in the DFW are or Texas area? Are you going to be one the the Texas Cathe gals to get together & have a blast on Aug 16th? I would so love to meet you. I really think , that if we girls go for it, we'll have a blast. If Cathe has a fitness camp, I plan to attend.

Marla

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.