The "THIS IS ME" challenge to everyone

RE: Hi everyone

Wow, Epona,
Those jeans just swaller you whole now, don't they? ;) That's my grandma talkin'! You are looking great!

And Beverly and Jes, thanks for the friendly comments. It's funny how once a person posts a picture, you can read their posts like you know them a little more. So..I've already felt that I "knew" you before you knew me. ;D And...you're awesome!
Amy

RE: Hi everyone

Epona - WOW! there's some "serious" room left in those jeans now girl! Congradulations on that fantastic weight loss, and I wish you continuing success in your goals. Have you thaught about sharing your success story in the "success forum"? Im sure tons of people would be very interested to know how you did it!.............thank you for sharing with us

Ibeach - cute photo of a "gorgeous" looking couple.........you and your DB certainly compliment each other, so I wish you both all the best in this continuing relationship. Also a high 5 to you for being only 23yrs old and completing a Masters............beauty and "brains"..............gotta love that! Thanks for letting we know you.

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My Grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

RE: The

Welcome Marie

Thats a "hot" photo of a "hot" woman. You look fantastic. Thank you

The more pics I see, the less Im gonna share with my DH thats for sure.. haha

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My Grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

Hi everyone,

I have opened this thread just now(I before tought the title:THIS IS ME-is something about Muscle Endurance) and it is so great idea to know our faces. You are ladies are so beautiful. :)

Also Charlotte,Beverly,Aila,Carole,Marla,Diane Sue and everyone else -your bodies are impressive-it encourage us to continue workout.

I think I'm not able to make me pictures of my body-but I have pictures of my face. For increase our international community-I am Czech and live in Spain for 10 years ago.

And thank you for your comments you made in other threads :)

Marketa Preisler

http://www.picturetrail.com/ribalta

Mariela,
I vote for you as the Member Who Most Resembles Cathe.
You are beautiful and so is your family (they also resemble Cathe's family, except you have girls instead of boys).

This was a great idea! I always wanted to put my pictures here but I never had the push to do it and I never asked DH to help me.
SO here I am...
Lori:)

>I decided to put my pre-hardcore pics up. I'm hoping that
>hardcore plus clean eating will buff me up, but if not, I am
>really so thankful to be healthy enough to work out like this.
> I feel strong even if I don't look ripped! :) And...I TOTALLY
>need a tan!! It's February, what can we say?
>I also put up my alter ego photo- DH and I as the Incredibles.
>;)
>http://home.flash.net/~timbobo/amys-attic/workoutpics/

Hi Amy....

I think the pictures of you in the workout clothes look very good1 Maybe we can get buff together? :)

I haven't tried the pike on the ball yet....I forget, what tape is that on? I can't wait to try it, don't know if I have it though!

Marion, thanks for motivating all of us to post our pics. Actually, as technologically advanced as I consider myself, I am so much a cheapskate. I need to purchase a good camera. I'm not even that bad looking. OK, I've got to do it.

Marla

I second Marion!!! Really, girl, a belly of softness only indicates you're a girl. Didn't anyone tell you that?

Marla

Allison, You are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us! I know you must be busy with dates, functons, commitments, etc.... Once upon a time',,,,

Marla

Somehow, I always pictured you as a blond. You're as gorgeous as I imagined. Thanks Carole, for all your help. Especially on the vegan diet stuff.

Marla

> I need to purchase a good camera. I'm
>not even that bad looking. OK, I've got to do it.
>
>Marla

LOL! GO MARLA! GO MARLA!

You have tp "prove" to everyone that you DONT look like the "hunch back of Notradam" okey?

And I think a deposable camera would work just as well.

Lorihart - you are! lovely. Great pics. With all the "Lori's", its great to match the face to the correct Lori

Marion

Okay, everyone, you convinced me to add my picture too. I've enjoyed seeing everyone's faces and agree that you're all beauttiful! Thanks, Marion, for starting this!:)

Yay Susan! Glad you decided to join in! Great abs, girlfriend. You've obviously been doing your pikes!

You have to copy the URL of the pic you want to use to your Cathe profile. Go to "User menu" then "edit profile" and insert the URL there.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.