The Filming of Shock Cardio is Now Finished

SNM Videos

Administrator
Just a quick update to let everyone know that the filming of the Shock Cardio series is now finished. We just wrapped up the filming of the last MMA workout a few minutes ago. We just have to edit and author the MMA Workouts and then it is up to SONY to replicate the DVDs. We still have to focus on mission critical tasks to make sure there are no delays in getting you your DVDs, but soon we will back on our forums and website with a lot more information and pictures.

Great News

Im wondering if I should purchase another dvd until the sts shock video is available. I need some cardio to go with the sts 2009 mesosycle, anyone have any suggestions?

Wow!! I'm once again so impressed by Cathe and the SNM crew for pulling off what will be another incredible workout series. I cannot WAIT to give each workout a whirl, I know I won't be disappointed. THANK YOU!!!
PS. Totally intrigued by what this "next project" will be!!

Me too! I have already gone around and priced punching bags. I rent - and am not allowed to have a bag that hangs - so I am looking at the bags that sit on the ground. I have found one that can be filled with either water or sand...but I'm not sure what I would do if I had to move the thing. Anyone have any experience with this kind of a punching bag? Or know of an alternative? One that has a stand that doesn't attach to the ceiling might be nice...does this exist?

I am very excited for this to ship! I hate the thought of these sitting on my doorstep, in the frozen tundra of WI waiting for me to get back from vacation. We go every year, this year we might leave on the 22nd of Dec. and not return until January 2nd. I hope they ship and arrive before I leave. Can't wait!!!
Colleen

LITTLE LADY, that clip is hilarious.

Macbeanur, I have one like that. We fill it with water and when we need to move it, we lean it and make short, side to side moves sort of like 'walking' it to where we need it. It's cumbersome, but doable.

I didn't see any clips that used that punching bag. Help.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.