The "Everything About P90X" Thread

RE: The

I just finished arms and shoulders and loved it. It seemed to go by fast. I did some of core synergistics moves the other day.

I just finished arms and shoulders and loved it. It seemed to go by fast. I did some of core synergistics moves the other day.

Laura- That is by far my favorite workout! Shoulders & Arms has really been a miracle for me in just 3 weeks! The time FLYS by and I cannot believe how much I look forward to lifting on this day! ITS A GEM!

Laura- That is by far my favorite workout! Shoulders & Arms has really been a miracle for me in just 3 weeks! The time FLYS by and I cannot believe how much I look forward to lifting on this day! ITS A GEM!

alot of the exercises that he does in this video arent new ones. I wonder what he does different that produces such great results. Oh,
Is that one guy really his brother or was he joking?

alot of the exercises that he does in this video arent new ones. I wonder what he does different that produces such great results. Oh,
Is that one guy really his brother or was he joking?

Oh,
>Is that one guy really his brother or was he joking?

He's joking. He says that two of the guys in the series are his brothers. Personally, I think only one of then even kind of looks like him.:7

Oh,
>Is that one guy really his brother or was he joking?

He's joking. He says that two of the guys in the series are his brothers. Personally, I think only one of then even kind of looks like him.:7

Laura-
I think its how the exercises are set up... I can lift heavier every week.... For me "endurance" of one muscle doest work that great.. By doing your reps, moving on to another parts for awhile and going back just helps me not fatigue too quickly. My second week I was using higher weights than ever. Who knows, maybe its part psychological... its working whatever it is! And doesnt that guty look just like him! I dont think it really is tho but way too funny!

Laura-
I think its how the exercises are set up... I can lift heavier every week.... For me "endurance" of one muscle doest work that great.. By doing your reps, moving on to another parts for awhile and going back just helps me not fatigue too quickly. My second week I was using higher weights than ever. Who knows, maybe its part psychological... its working whatever it is! And doesnt that guty look just like him! I dont think it really is tho but way too funny!

mine has arrived!!

I just checked my ups tracking and it says it has been delivered...woo hoo!! Now I'm tempted to leave work early hee hee! I am so excited to start this program on Monday!

Cheryl

mine has arrived!!

I just checked my ups tracking and it says it has been delivered...woo hoo!! Now I'm tempted to leave work early hee hee! I am so excited to start this program on Monday!

Cheryl

RE: mine has arrived!!

Cheryl - Yay. Congrats. Have fun on Monday hee, hee }( . You will love it!

Robyn - First of all, congratulations on graduating P90X!!! You did it, yay!! Secondly, if you don't mind me asking, where are those pics ;-) ?

Lea

Cheryl - Yay. Congrats. Have fun on Monday hee, hee }( . You will love it!

Robyn - First of all, congratulations on graduating P90X!!! You did it, yay!! Secondly, if you don't mind me asking, where are those pics ;-) ?

Lea

I'm sitting here reading over my NEW P90X material!!!
I'm reading over the nutrition booklet. I'm wondering if anyone has given this diet a try?
I'm reading the fat shredder phase and IMO, is very doable. It is VERY close to Precision Nutrition.
I want to follow this plan using PN guidelines.

I'm so excited!!!! I haven't viewed the dvd's yet. My husband had to work late this evening and I promised I would wait for him:)

Cynthia-
I am following guidelines for eating for fat shredder .... was pretty similar to how I ate already based om BFFM & BFL. The extra calories are a huge motivator for me! I broke a little plateau this morning and am VERY happy! P90X Day 18 for me!

Congratulations Traci!!! That's wonderful!

I viewed the first two tapes in the series. The chest and back routine looks intimidating. I'm not sure how I'll handle the pull ups. I have a few options. I'm a bit leary of the chair assist.

OMG, Tony reminds me of Jack Lalanne!!!!!

For anyone who is too young to know who Jack is....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NQscbORUaE

Mine came while I was away on a business trip.. just sat down and read the guides.
'
Traci:

Are you doing the Classic or the Lean? I really am more of a weight lifting person, cardio is not my favorite thing to do but I need to lose 25 pounds, and feel guilty not doing the Lean! Do you think I will get some weight loss results doing the Classic? Do they show you how to use the bands over the bar like someone described? I have a chin up bar attached to a door frame but I can't do even one pull up or chin up x( Did everyone do the fitness test first? I am even afraid of that! I just want to jump into the Classic routine but don;t want to find out after a few weeks that I should have done the Lean

Deb

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.