The Comeback Kid Update 4/21/06

Cathe~
I'm so happy for you. Your rapid recovery is another testament to the healthy, strong condition of your body (and the skillful hands of your surgeon, too, of course!). I will continue to pray for continued progress. Have fun "happy dancing" with your boys! That's the best reward of all!

~ Kim

WoooHOOooooo Cathe! I'm so happy to hear this! Your quick recovery just goes to show one of the many benefits of staying in shape! I'm joining you on that happy dance - I can just imagine how good you're feeling now. Thanks for the update, and take care!

Yeah Cathe! Great news!

Doing the happy dance...wait a minute what is Michele doing dancing..I thought she hated cardio!!!...heheheheeee..

10.gif

Jana

Congratulations, Cathe! :+

I am so very excited to hear that your knee movement & muscle strength is resuming. I can only imagine how stressful this entire event has been for you. But, I was always confident that your spirit for life and family would pull you through. I am sure that it will be all "down hill" from here!

The most exciting part is that you will be able to enjoy spring & summer with your family to the fullest!

Happy MOVING your muscles & Happy spring!!!

Denise

Wonderful news, Cathe!!! How relieved and ecstatic you must be! It's been a long, difficult winter for you, more than for anyone (except maybe your three favorite guys:)). Thank God the doctors finally found out what was wrong with that knee and were able to repair it...no wonder you're walking around on Cloud 9!

Please continue to be gentle and patient with your body as you continue to mend (know you will, but no harm in encouraging you I hope). Your health and well being are the priority here.

I am so glad you are doing better. Take it easy. And Praying for your recovery. You are such an inspiration to so many. Thank you for being you.

beth6395

Cathe,
I am so excited and happy that you are recovering so well. I can't wait for you to film your workouts but take your time and recover well first. Keep doing your happy dance.
Phyllis M.:)

Cathe, I could almost cry reading your update!! I can "hear" the relief, happiness and excitement in your voice!!! Congratulations on your progress and many good wishes and prayers for continued health and good function!
And again, thank you sincerely for all that you do to help us all to attain and remain in good health, you are unequivically THE BEST!!
--Laura

Woohoo! Good for you. You sound so happy and that makes me happy :) . Good luck with your continued recovery.

Karin

Congratulations, Cathe!!!

I haven't been online much recently so it's especially nice to come back and hear such teriffic news. Glad to hear your recovery is going so well. Take care!

Dear Cathe,

I'm so glad you are recovering quickly. I love your workouts and have been using them since 1990. They get better and better! Looking forward to the new workouts! :D

Cathe, thanks so much for continuing to post these updates. The news just keeps on getting better and better! I am so thrilled for you.:):) :)

Cathe,
I'm sooooooooooo happy for you. I can't even imagine the stress you and your family went through trying to find out what was wrong. It had to be difficult and frustrating not knowing what was wrong (especially when the physician wasn't sure either). I can only guess at how excited you are. Know that we are so excited for you!!
I am not so surprised at your rapid recovery. You have always kept yourself in great shape/condition. Our bodies tend to respond well when we take care of them. Yet another way that you inspire us!

God bless and keep healing,

:) :D :) :D

That is fantastic news, Cathe!

With the shape of your body, I can't help but think that your recovery could only have been fast...which proves keeping your body in tip top shape is a healthy and wonderful thing!!!

~Gabi

Your Comeback - My Heart's With You

Dear Cathe,

It is such good news to hear you're doing better. I know how it feels to be kept from doing what you love. You are a beautiful woman and person with a great personality, and you are like an angel to me in inspiring me to recuperate from a tragic accident. I knew you could do it!!!

Also, I'd give anything to see your "happy dance" with your sons. You must be such a fun Mom.

Good luck with the rehabilitation, and my thoughts for a speedy recovery for you are with me everyday.

Thank you, as always, Cathe!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.