STS Giant Sets Keeps Things Moving!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
SSK_7579.jpg

STS Phase 1 will challenge you even further with an advanced Giant Sets technique. In STS Giant Sets you'll perform 10 exercises back-to-back with very little rest. No muscle groups are untouched in each sweat-packed round. The metabolic demand on your body will continue to increase as we move through Phase 1 with Giant Sets being the most demanding of the three total body routines.

STAIRS! I don’t know why they are so appealing, but I love them. They add mystery and fun. (Even though they probably lead to nowhere, IRL, I still love the vibe.)

And how wide is this woman’s stance from the bench step, y’all? She’s not human.

I can’t wait for this one!

I'm liking the beach background too, the set has a nice feel to it!
I think I like the staircase because it helps with the open feel along with the window and door and keeps clostraphobic feelings at bay.
I like the dumbell rack quite a bit, would like to know the brand please?

STAIRS! I don’t know why they are so appealing, but I love them. They add mystery and fun. (Even though they probably lead to nowhere, IRL, I still love the vibe.)

And how wide is this woman’s stance from the bench step, y’all? She’s not human.

I can’t wait for this one!
And she’s holding a 30 pound dumbbell. A 30!!! Omg! My legs are burning just thinking about that. Dang I hope there aren’t any 1.5’s or slow pulses in that set!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.