Strength in Numbers

Pam Usually it would have waited for another day but I decided just to get it done. Great work on FS Boxing Bootcamp and Legs and the abs from ME. Enjoy decorating your tree.

Julie Good work on your run in New Zealand and YB Yoga. So annoying about the buffering, hopefully they can fix that for you.

This morning I did PHA 1 then it was off to work. It was very busy and now I am pooped. I can't wait for bed :D

Cheryl Great job on PHA1! I promise I didn't copy you ;). I'm always excited and can't wait for bed!

Saturday I did YB booty, total body, hiit, and core. It sounds like a lot but it was only about 65 minutes in total. After that I did some housework and ran an errand. Sunday was my lazy day. This morning I did Strong & Sweaty PHA plus the bonus abs! I was feeling a little stronger on the abs. I don't know if the YB is helping my core or that is just one of Cathe's easier ab workouts!

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your run in NZ. Eve only for a few seconds, the buffering must get very frustrating Especially when it happens in such a tough section! Great job on you YB also!

Cheryl Great job on PHA and work. I hope you got a great sleep!

Julie Great job on UB B, TB, Hiit, and core! It does sound like a lot! Great job on PHA and bonus abs too! I can't remember what the abs in that one are like, but Cathe doesn't have too many easy ab workouts. I bet your core is getting stronger from the yoga!

Saturday I took as a rest day and Sunday I went for a bike ride. It was beautiful out, 65 and sunny and it looks like our last nice day for awhile so I figured I better get out there. This morning was RWH LI Hiit 1+2 and bonus core 1. I actually think that one is Cathe's easiest ab workout so I didn't mind adding it in :D. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on YB Booty, total body, hiit and core, yes that does sound like a lot. Great job too on PHA 1 + the bonus abs. I can't remember that ab workout. I guess I should do it again.

Pam Good work on your bike ride and RWH LI Hiit 1+2 and bonus core 1. I like that ab workout because it is a bit different since you start out doing standing ab work.

Saturday morning I did Low Impact Challenge then off to work. It was another really busy day and I was so glad for bed. Sunday I took as my day off and this morning I did FS Kickboxing and Legs and Glutes. It is really warm and wet here and it looks like it will be raining every day for at least the next week. Yuck I hate it when the weather is like this.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on your bike ride! Wow 65 and sunny sounds wonderful. We have ben enjoying unseasonably warmer weather but still in the 30s and 40s. Great job on RWH LI HiiT 1 + 2 + bonus core 1!

Cheryl Great job on LIC and FS Kickboxing and Legs & Glutes! Oh yuck, rain for a week does not sound happy. Too bad it wasn't warm and not rainy.

This morning I did a run in Australia and then a few rounds of YB yoga. Sheba must have been super hungry this morning. After my workout, I took my shower as normal before feeding the dogs and I turned around at one point and she had stuck her head around the curtain to stare at me as if willing me to hurry up!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on LIC. You have been really busy lately at work! Great job on FS Kickboxing and L&G! Warm is nice but not the wet part. I hope it dries up soon!

Julie Great job on your run in Australia an YB yoga. That's funny that Sheba thought you were taking too long to finish your shower :).

This morning was RWH Chest, shoulders, and triceps. I hate the finishers in that one, especially all those pushups. I'm always so fried after event the first round of presses that I can only do about 3 regular pushups before dropping to my knees. I think I will be feeling it tomorrow! Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Good work on you run in Australia and YB Yoga. Haha too funny about Sheba peeking in on you when you were showering. There is no privacy when you have pets.

Pam Great job on RWH Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. I hate the finishers in that one as well. Good for you in getting in 3 regular pushups in before dropping to your knees. I don't think I can only do all of them on my knees.

This morning I did P30 Yoga. Then I got groceries and in the afternoon I got some errands done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on RWH CST! That is a tough one because there are quite a few finishers especially trying to do all those pushups on toes.

Cheryl Great job on P30 Yoga! I still need to do that one and the mobility one. I was looking forward to those the most but now I am really into my yoga burn right now. Yes, that is true no privacy with pets but I will gladly give that up for them!

This morning I did LITE BW & Bands with the Calorie Crush, Bonus Abs 2 and Extended Stretch 2! I have to get a tooth pulled today and possibly get a post for an implant if the surgeon thinks it can be done today. Otherwise, I have to wait 6 months to get the post done. On the one hand, I am excited to finally have the tooth pulled because it has been bothering me. On the other hand, I hate having to deal with the hole in my mouth and the fact that it is in the jaw means I have to be careful about dry sockets!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on P30 yoga. I'm thinking I haven't done that one yet so need to try it.

Julie Gret job on BW+B+CC, abs, and extended stretch! WOW! Oh wow, I hope you don't have to wait 6 months to get the post done. That is crazy. I would hate having a hole in my mouth too while waiting for the implant and worrying about dry socket! It all sounds pretty miserable.

This morning was Rockout Knockout and the abs from LIC. I'm happy I did my running around yesterday because it is cold and rainy here today. I'll be staying inside cooking and cleaning. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on LITE BW&B+CC+Abs 2+Extended Stretch 2. It is bad enough getting a tooth pulled and then waiting 6 months for a post to be put in is crazy. I hope they can do it for you today.

Pam Great work on Rockout Knockout and the abs from LIC.

This morning I did FS Low Impact Cardio and Metabolic Conditioning + Bonus Abs. Yikes I have been slacking on my ab work, I really struggled with the ab work this morning. I just had a team meeting via zoom and now I think I am going to get some baking done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on RK plus LIC abs! Staying inside when it is cold and rainy sounds good to me.

Cheryl Great job on FS LIC plus MC plus Bonus Abs! I always find abs harder after cardio or metabolic workouts rather than straight strength workouts for some reason.

I got my tooth pulled and the implant yesterday. I'm not going to lie, it HURT. Luckily over the counter meds are working to keep the pain at bay and I was able to sleep. I still have a hole probably for about 4 months to make sure that the implant in the bone takes. They had to give me a bone graft which I didn't need last time so hopefully the implant and the bone graft take and I don't have to have it redone. Then they took x-rays and told me the tooth behind the one I just did looks like I might need to have it removed and an implant put in. Might as well do my whole mouth at this point! Anyway, this morning I did a bike ride in Barcelona and then a couple rounds of YB yoga.

I am taking tomorrow off work and hopefully getting some much needed cleaning done. Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on FS LIC+MC+abs. That is tough ab workout with some awkward moves.

Julie Oh that sounds terrible about your tooth being so painful but it's good that the pain meds are working. I sure hope you don't have to have it redone! I'm sure hearing another tooth might need the same thing was about the last thing you wanted to hear. Great job on your ride in Barcelona and yoga. Enjoy your day off and try not to spend the whole day cleaning!

This morning was RWH LIHI legs and I added a round of blasts only afterward since it is so short Even with that it was under and hour total but it definitely did me in. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Your dental surgery sounds painful I am glad that the meds are working. I hope the implant takes and you don't need to have it done again. Not fun to hear you will need it done again for a different tooth. Good job on your bike ride in Barcelona and YB Yoga. Enjoy your time off.

Pam Great work on RWH LIHI Legs with additional blasts. That one does my legs in without the additional blasts.

This morning was ICE Low Impact Sweat. Then I got some meal prepping done for the weekend.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on LIS and your meal prepping!

This morning was LIHI Back, Biceps, and shoulders and bonus abs 2. Then laundry and wrapping Christmas presents. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great work on LIHI Back Biceps and Shoulders and bonus abs 2.

Friday I was feeling tired so I just did Stretch Max #2 and Saturday was ICE Metabolic Total Body. Both Friday and Saturday was really busy days for me. I was exhausted by the end of Saturday and I just crashed. Sunday I was so tired I didn't do much but just go to the Farmers Market which I really had to push myself to do. Otherwise I just vegged out. I am now getting ready for an on-line Christmas concert by Sarah Brightman that I bought a ticket for.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on RWH LIHI Legs plus an extra round of blasts (WOW you go girl!) and on LIHI BBS plus bonus abs 2! Hope you got your wrapping all done.

Cheryl Great job on LIS and meal prepping! Good for you for doing something when you were tired and getting SM 2 done! Great job on ICE MTB! Hope you enjoyed the concert.

Friday I did a heavy weight workout and then did some cleaning and meal prepping. Saturday my quads were so sore from the weights but I muddled through an interval jog in Tahiti and a couple rounds of YB yoga and then did some more cleaning. Sunday was my lazy veg out day and this morning I did a YB hiit and a couple of rounds of yoga! My tooth (or missing tooth that is) is still sore but I haven't needed pain meds since Friday so that is a win!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on SM and MTB! I hope you enjoyed the concert, I don't know Sarah Brightman.

Julie Great job on your heavy weight workout and cleaning and meal prepping. Also your jog I Tahiti and UB when your quads were so sore Great job on YB hiit and your yoga rounds this morning I'm glad you aren't needing pain meds anymore but hopefully it won't be sore much longer.

Saturday was my rest day and Sunday I did a wish mosh of RWH Plyo hiit premix with the first half of plyo hiit 1 and second half of plyo hiit 2. That was pretty short so I added in X10 LI and Fat burning circuit. It was still under an hour for all of that. This morning I did 4DS Higher intensity circuit, which is one of the premixes on the HIS disc. I hadn't done that one in a long time and was feeling pretty awkward with the step segments so don't really feel like I got a great workout. have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on your heavy weight workout, interval jog in Tahiti and YB yoga and YB Hiit and yoga. That is great that you haven't needed any pain meds.

Pam Sarah Brightman was married to Andrew Lloyd Webber and was the original Christine in Phantom of the Opera. Check her out you may like her music. Good work on RWH Plyo Hiit premix and X10 LI and fat Burning Circuit and 4DS Higher Intensity Circuit.

This morning I did P30 High Impact Hiit. I had to modify the squat thrusts though. They seem to be getting really hard to do. Then I got some housework and baking done. We also got snow today. It was pretty wet and I did a little bit of shoveling.

Have a great day.

Pam Great job on your mish mosh of RWH Plyo HiiT premix plus adding on X10 LI + Fat Burning Circuit! That sounds like a lot but I can see how it took under an hour. Great job on 4DS HIC! Even awkward movements burn calories and can be fun if you can laugh at yourself like I laugh at myself when I am like "do what with my feet?"

Cheryl Great job on P30 HIH! I have seen a lot of people mention they use their step or high step with one or two risers under them for burpees. Was it too wet of snow to build a snowman?

This morning I did YB booty, total body, and core work! I tried to catch the Great Conjunction last night but it was cloudy and maybe I didn't go out at the right time but I couldn't see anything, not even normal stars. :(

Have a great day!

Julie That is an idea to use a step for the burpees. The snow was way to wet to build a snowman, it was so wet and heavy we had tree branches breaking. Great job on YB booty, total body and core work. Too bad it was too cloudy to see the Great Conjunction. We wouldn't be able to see it either even though we have clear skies it is very foggy out.

This morning was Lite Stacked Sets Upper Body. Then I went and got groceries. It was really busy there. Then I finished up with the housework. It feels good to get it all done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.